The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jasper

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nice pose, Jasper:confused:

50123198476_6eda767a6a_c.jpg
Very nice indeed! Is that 'boy it is getting hot' look or very cheeky grin, looking around and thinking 'what shall I get up to now...?'

No, that's his 'I'm too hot, make it not be hot, because I can't be bothered moving' look. He really doesn't do well in the heat - our 'walk' from 8 to 9am this morning mostly involved lying on the grass.

Sleep with one eye - and one ear - open...

50519809231_2ffcfd32f5_c.jpg

This was me playing with my new camera - I was surprised this came out at all as it wasn't using flash, but I quite like the sepia tones anyway.

He looks so sweet and innocent when in sleep.....:D:D

My son and his girlfriend came over yesterday, to celebrate his 'anti-birthday' - his birthday was 6 months ago, in the height of lockdown, so he decided to hold off partying for 6 months. Now, does this slice of anti-birthday cake (made by his girlfriend) look familiar?:D

50528676816_88f7bb5955_c.jpg

50528676656_9870859c01_c.jpg

My son and his girlfriend came over yesterday, to celebrate his 'anti-birthday' - his birthday was 6 months ago, in the height of lockdown, so he decided to hold off partying for 6 months. Now, does this slice of anti-birthday cake (made by his girlfriend) look familiar?:D

50528676816_88f7bb5955_c.jpg

50528676656_9870859c01_c.jpg

Hmm...I can see resemblance to some button nose 'little' boy :D:D
Looking at that cake makes my teeth ache...but I bet it was nice.

It was rich, that's for sure! I can't remember if I've posted this one before, but this is another in the series of lurcher lookalikes - once I'd seen it, I couldn't unsee it.

30473437278_0d5909fc7b_c.jpg

Jasper was a bit stressy (again :rolleyes:) this morning, presumably due to the horrible weather and next-door banging his side door repeatedly, so I thought I'd entertain him. After saying in another thread that he probably wouldn't be interested in the box-shredding game any more....

It kept him occupied for a couple of minutes beyond the end of the video - so a definite success. How much paper he ate in the process is another matter, but he did spit most of it out.

Jasper was a bit stressy (again :rolleyes:) this morning, presumably due to the horrible weather and next-door banging his side door repeatedly, so I thought I'd entertain him. After saying in another thread that he probably wouldn't be interested in the box-shredding game any more....

It kept him occupied for a couple of minutes beyond the end of the video - so a definite success. How much paper he ate in the process is another matter, but he did spit most of it out.
Love his concentration. How many secondary school teachers would envy such in their classrooms?

Snap:rolleyes: XXXXX Oh Damm, it won't work!
Cant do what I wanted with my pictures any more, Windows 10 has mucked everything up, I may just as well delete all of my pictures on this computer !!:mad::mad: :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back