The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jeremy

dessie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Someone suggested a Jeremy thread. Master Jeremy Teapot Osborne-Brown is a more than willing participant in posing for his photo (apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!) so here's the latest!

Looking cute (which he does EXTREMELY well) first

11wkscute.jpg

Sleeping off the third of a 2kg bag of minced beef that he helped himself to when TJ very kindly got it down from the work surface for him. Needless to say he didn't have a supper that evening!! I have never seen anything like it. When you looked at him from above his whole body between his shoulders and pelvis was like a barrage balloon with an extra large bump on his left hand side, which would be just where his stomach is!!!! Dear little puppy ........... no ill effects though!

sleeping_it_off.jpg

One more for now. Having standy up pics taken but couldn't stop his tail wagging!

11wksRHS3.jpg

Bless...he is lovely :wub: . You sound very smitten Caroline...and understandably so :huggles:

hes lovely caroline,such a cute face :huggles: :wub:

glad he got over his feast :lol: :thumbsup:

And not before time too... :lol: :oops: :lol:

worth waiting for .....hes just such a cutie :wub: ... well not when he steals the mince I suppose.. :- " :lol: (LOOK AT THAT FULL TUM)

he could always come here for his holidays... Archie :lol: Would love him too... :huggles: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely portraits of one handsome cutie :wub: I'm very impressed that he stand so well for stacking piccy :thumbsup: he's gorgeous :huggles:

Very handsome :wub: :wub: :wub:

Aw :wub: what a little cracker :wub:

Reminds me of Sidney when he was little :wub:

I love the blue masks :wub: :wub:

He is adorable Caroline! :wub:

And after trying endlessly to find something that Alfie would eat when he was a puppy, I do like a Whippet puppy with a good appetite! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

OMG!Jeremy is GORGEOUS :) :)) He actually reminds me of my Finbarr when he was a pup! his face is beautiful and sounds like hes got a bit of a character on him :)) :)) :))

(w00t) Look at the size of his tummy :lol: ......Now we need lead photos :teehee:

Oh Jeremy :* :wub: What a lovely lad - my pup here has a fantastic appetite too :D

dessie said:
Sleeping off the third of a 2kg bag of minced beef that he helped himself to when TJ very kindly got it down from the work surface for him.  Needless to say he didn't have a supper that evening!!  I have never seen anything like it.  When you looked at him from above his whole body between his shoulders and pelvis was like a barrage balloon with an extra large bump on his left hand side, which would be just where his stomach is!!!!  Dear little puppy ........... no ill effects though!
:oops: :lol: :lol: I'm sure TJ was only doing what Jeremy asked him to do....only helping his new friend!! :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back