The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jess Is Looking For A Home ....

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a Whippet pup Jess looking for a great home .... She is to be a PET only due to a stifle injury, she also has a restriction on her so she can't be bred from ....... Shes a great little pup, out going, mad, house trained, lead walking, knows commands like sit, come, name etc ... I bred her so know all of her ways, but a change in circumstance forces me to re-home her .... This will be so hard ..... Shes red fawn and will only be a little one, she is fully vaccinated and ear tattooed ...If interested please PM me ... thanks Hannah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
I have a Whippet pup Jess looking for a great home .... She is to be a PET only due to a stifle injury, she also has a restriction on her so she can't be bred from ....... Shes a great little pup, out going, mad, house trained, lead walking, knows commands like sit, come, name etc ... I bred her so know all of her ways, but a change in circumstance forces me to re-home her .... This will be so hard ..... Shes red fawn and will only be a little one, she is fully vaccinated and ear tattooed ...If interested please PM me ... thanks Hannah.

Thinking of you,

This must be very hard for you, jess is lovely.

good luck,xx

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: to the lovely Jess in finding a new home. She's a babe. :wub:

Good luck to Jess in finding a new fireside to grace...and :huggles: to you for needing to do this, must be a tough, but right decision for you :huggles:

What a hard decision Hannah but the right one Good luck :luck: in finding her a loving home Sure it wont be long she is so lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

:eek: oh hannah, what a hard thing to have to do...

fingers crossed things work out :huggles:

She sounds lovely, looks like someone id going to get

lucky......sorry you have to part with her, but im sure

she will get a nice home :huggles:

Hannah, hun, I know this must have been such a heart-wrenching decision for you to have made :(

But I also know that you will find the best ever home for little Jess :wub: :huggles: :thumbsup:

I am sure only the best need apply :D :luck:

I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she is a little cracker.. :huggles:

Thanks guys ...It is a hard decision but thanks for the support :huggles: ....Shes a great pup ..

Strike Whippets said:
How old is she Hannah and is she a dominant female?

How does the stifle injury affect her and her future Hannah?

You want to know a lot Clair................

got your eye on this little one have you :*

meddling said:
How does the stifle injury affect her and her future Hannah?

It doesn't really as she uses her leg properly, and she runs around like a loon, but when shes tired she will hold it up for a bit. My Greyhound vet has dealt with her from birth and says she'll lead a normal pet life :D

Strike Whippets said:
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for your email, I would love to pm you but dont have your number.

Have you a photo and if we take the wee pup she would be a part of our family.

Kind regards..toots

I wish i could take her but i don't think my OH would let me took me 4 weeks get him to let me have Flash.

I don't think another 4 weeks of sad sulky faces and acting all down and depressed will work again so soon .

Good luck with finding her a perfect home :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back