The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jess Is Looking For A Home ....

Hi, I will answer the emails and put a picture on later :thumbsup: ......I'm just on my dinner break and have things to pack and post for ebay :wacko: :teehee:

Strike Whippets said:
Hi, I will answer the emails and put a picture on later  :thumbsup:   ......I'm just on my dinner break and have things to pack and post for ebay  :wacko:   :teehee:
:eek: :eek: :eek: You haven't sold Jess on ebay have you Hannah :eek: :lol: :lol: :oops:

:huggles: :huggles:

LOL .. No :lol: .....I'm trying to upload some photos, but between photo bucket not wanting to work and this computer freezing, its proving impossible at the moment :angry: :wacko: :b

Hello Hannah have emailed you but don't know if I did it properly as new to this computer stuff. We would be very interested in your baby Jess unless you have anyone else in mind

Thanks Again Liz

Thanks Liz, I got your email ... :D .....There are a few people interested in her, so its just seeing whos best suited for her :thumbsup: ..... Will let you know asap ... thanks Hannah :D

That sounds good news Hannah - loads of luck to your little girl :luck: :luck: :luck:

Sounds like little Jess has plenty of potential new owners :) . Good luck Hannah with finding her a lovely home, she sounds like a special little girl :luck: :huggles:

Thanks all for your kind emails ..... and offers of great homes for Jess :huggles: ...... I have decided a home where she is the only dog would best suit her as she tries too hard to keep up with the others ......and lucky for Jess there was such a home on offer ..... and a K9 member as well ...... but I'll let them tell you who they are :D .....Thanks again though :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Thanks all for your kind emails ..... and offers of great homes for Jess  :huggles:   ...... I have decided a home where she is the only dog would best suit her as she tries too hard to keep up with the others ......and lucky for Jess there was such a home on offer ..... and a K9 member as well ...... but I'll let them tell you who they are  :D   .....Thanks again though  :thumbsup:

Hello All

Just to let you know after all our waiting for a whippet our prayers are answered we will be getting Jess from Hannah.I'm sorry Hannah if I sounded silly on the Phone but we were in complete shock and VERY excited.HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.We will be able to put pictures on K9 so everyone can see how she is coming along.Hopefully only 4 more sleeps till we get her. (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Your not excited then :lol: :lol: .....You didn't sound silly at all, just very happy :thumbsup:

Well done islay :huggles:

Jess will give you such pleasure I'm sure, best wishes for your future together :))

She is a sweetie :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
islay said:
Strike Whippets said:
Thanks all for your kind emails ..... and offers of great homes for Jess  :huggles:   ...... I have decided a home where she is the only dog would best suit her as she tries too hard to keep up with the others ......and lucky for Jess there was such a home on offer ..... and a K9 member as well ...... but I'll let them tell you who they are  :D   .....Thanks again though  :thumbsup:

Hello All

Just to let you know after all our waiting for a whippet our prayers are answered we will be getting Jess from Hannah.I'm sorry Hannah if I sounded silly on the Phone but we were in complete shock and VERY excited.HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.We will be able to put pictures on K9 so everyone can see how she is coming along.Hopefully only 4 more sleeps till we get her. (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Congratulations ... sounds like you're going to be bringing a very gorgeous whippie home with you in a few days. Can't wait to see some pics. :D

Jill

Congratulations she is a lovely pup :wub: I hope you be very happy together :luck:

What wonderful news :D :huggles: :thumbsup:

I am just so happy for you all - especially little Jess :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Islay. Looking forward to the pictures. :thumbsup:

(w00t) so pleased its all worked out for jess :thumbsup: :wub:

Brilliant news - great ending all round, look forward to seeing her grow up on here, I'm sure Hannah is too :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: Hannah and Islay and Jess :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

islay said:
Hello AllJust to let you know after all our waiting for a whippet our prayers are answered we will be getting Jess from Hannah.I'm sorry Hannah if I sounded silly on the Phone but we were in complete shock and VERY excited.HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.We will be able to put pictures on K9 so everyone can see how she is coming along.Hopefully only 4 more sleeps till we get her. (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)

Sounds perfect.............hurry up with the pictures :lol:

congratulations islay :cheers: :thumbsup: will look forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back