The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

'jesse's' Good Day's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jesse is certainly one remarkable whippet and he absolutely beautiful, im so sorry to hear that his cancer has returned, but its obvious that you have loved him so much and cared for him and boy! does that show :))

I love the picture of him with the ball :))

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

whippetgood said:
Jesse is certainly one remarkable whippet and he absolutely  beautiful, im so sorry to hear that his cancer has returned, but its obvious that you have loved him so much and cared for him  and boy!  does that show :))
I love the picture of him with the ball :))

:huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles:

Thankyou for your coments,we will continue to love, cherish and spoil Jesse

rotten for as long as his health will let us.

love Emma,Sonia and Jesse :huggles: xx

:wub: Fantastic photos. I love the ones of him sitting on the jacket. What a spoilt boy!! :lol: :D

Whippets4eva said:
Hi Jill, my mummy showed me your photo on the laptop and i licked the screen :lol:

That means I love you too :b I would never look upon you as a slapper you are far

too gorgeous, you can indeed be my lady friend :*

It's a good job you already have a boyfriend as i don't think I'd be up to the deed,

if you know what i mean :- " which is a shame cause we would have made beautiful

puppies together.But with me having only 3 legs and a heart murmur mummy thinks

it would have been to much for me (w00t)

Lots of licks, tail wags and :huggles: from Jesse (and my mummy, Sonia xx)

Hey Jesse, shame you only have 3 legs and a heart murmur, but i still loves ya loads, and you keep me updated on yourself, :huggles:

jillypops

Hi Jillypops, Thankyou for your unconditional love. :wub:

I had a great time in the forest this afternoon, will post some pics later.

lots of licks from Jesse xx :huggles:

We have really taken to your Jesse my friend in a big way, and i put up my feelings from the heart, so much so, i would love to see Jill running along side of Jesse, but distance prevails, cos he would feel the love from jill i can assure you of that, ever you need anything im always here, we are always here, i would give my last penny to bring this dog back to full health, :luck: :luck: Jesse

:cheers:

:huggles: AHHHH, HE IS SO GORGEOUS. HE WILL REMAIN WITH YOU 4 EVA.

GOOD BLESS HIM AND ALL HIS FAMILY.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING HIM WITH US :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Hi Keith and Jill,You are so kind I just don't know what to say really. You have made me

cry with your caring comments lately. :huggles:

Have p'md you this morning.

Will update you on Jesse very soon.

Love Sonia,Emma and Jesse xx

Give Jill a :huggles: from Jesse !

Whippets4eva said:
Hi Keith and Jill,You are so kind I just don't know what to say really. You have made me cry with your caring comments lately.  :huggles:

Have p'md you this morning.

Will update you on Jesse very soon.

Love Sonia,Emma and Jesse xx

Give Jill a  :huggles: from Jesse !

You are very welcome, us 2 do care

What lovely lovely photos. Thats one very happy much loved dog :huggles:

:) Good morning jillypops!

I'm currently sunbathing in the garden, as you can see below, after yet another visit to the vets :angry:

Sunbathing.jpg

Mummy says they gave me a blood test to check on how I'm doing. She says that if the results are ok I'll be having another chemotherapy session on thursday...

:( I hate the vets, wish my girlfriend was here to cuddle me better :huggles:

Licks to you :wub:

Sonia, Emma and Jesse

xXx

Whippets4eva said:
I'm currently sunbathing in the garden, as you can see below, after yet another visit to the vets  :angry:

Sunbathing.jpg

Mummy says they gave me a blood test to check on how I'm doing. She says that if the results are ok I'll be having another chemotherapy session on thursday...

:( I hate the vets, wish my girlfriend was here to cuddle me better  :huggles:

Licks to you  :wub:

Sonia, Emma and Jesse

xXx

Hi Jesse, well just look at you , ya handsome brute ya nowt else :huggles: and just look at your bed compared to what my master has us lying on, :lol: the sun has been out today for us as well and here i am with my mate Sally grumpy old git she's getting :lol: turning her back on me as usual, and she's moulting heavily, so youve had a blood test today, and perhaps chemotherapy on Thursday, well i will be thinking of you my mate honestly i will, and hey, i may not be there to cuddle you, but cuddle you in spirits i will, so there, :huggles:

:cheers: :huggles:

from us both

midlanderkeith said:
Whippets4eva said:
I'm currently sunbathing in the garden, as you can see below, after yet another visit to the vets  :angry:

Sunbathing.jpg

:( I hate the vets, wish my girlfriend was here to cuddle me better  :huggles:

Licks to you  :wub:

Sonia, Emma and Jesse

xXx

Oh by the way Jesse, you noticed my ears folded back, :lol: shall i tell you why, i can hear my master in the kitchen doing mine and sallys din dins, sardines, my favourite, yayyyyyyyyy, love youuuuuuuuuuu

Hi Jesse, well just look at you , ya handsome brute ya nowt else :huggles: and just look at your bed compared to what my master has us lying on, :lol: the sun has been out today for us as well and here i am with my mate Sally grumpy old git she's getting :lol: turning her back on me as usual, and she's moulting heavily, so youve had a blood test today, and perhaps chemotherapy on Thursday, well i will be thinking of you my mate honestly i will, and hey, i may not be there to cuddle you, but cuddle you in spirits i will, so there, :huggles:

:cheers: :huggles:

from us both

Here you go Jesse, im even standing on 3 legs for ya, what more do you want from me

love youuuuuuu

midlanderkeith said:
Here you go Jesse, im even standing on 3 legs for ya, what more do you want from me                              love youuuuuuu

Well Jill, I can do better than that, yesterday I was in the new forest with my mum,

when she suddenly noticed I was standing on 2 legs (w00t) .I had trod on a dry holly

leaf and it was stuck in my the pad of my front leg :( Mummy carefully pulled it out

and I was fine,ran of after my ball :lol: and had a great time.

Love youuuuuu right back,Jesse xx :huggles:

Whippets4eva said:
midlanderkeith said:
Here you go Jesse, im even standing on 3 legs for ya, what more do you want from me                              love youuuuuuu

Well Jill, I can do better than that, yesterday I was in the new forest with my mum,

when she suddenly noticed I was standing on 2 legs (w00t) .I had trod on a dry holly

leaf and it was stuck in my the pad of my front leg :( Mummy carefully pulled it out

and I was fine,ran of after my ball :lol: and had a great time.

Love youuuuuu right back,Jesse xx :huggles:

Well Jesse my k9 mate, your mammy has informed me that your awful nasty tumour has doubled in size, terrible news, and as i sit here with my master, from our hearts, we wish you all the best in the world with your treatments.

here you go Jesse, im all yours

THANKS KEITH AND OF COURSE THE LOVELY JILLYPOPS :wub:

Still rather teary,so will speak more very soon :thumbsup:

Jesse and me love the pic of Jill :)

:cheers: Keith

:huggles: to Jill

Sonia and Jesse xx

sending love and hugs to jesse :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

:huggles: To you both from me, Sweep and his mates here. You know we are thinking of you xx :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back