The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jill Is A Mum To Be

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations Keith, you can crack the champagne just as long as Jillypops sticks to the lemonade :)

Congratulations Jill, and Keith of course :cheers: Can't wait to see the pups :wub:

Congrats Keith & Jill - wishing you an easy pregnancy and birth. Looking forward to the photos of the babies.

Congratulations :cheers: You must be over the moon :teehee:

Hope all goes well :))

Good luck Keith..and Jill of course.. hope it goes well for you.. :huggles: :luck: and heres to a lovely healthy litter :thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
'Follow your heart' I said. Glad you did :p . Here's wishing you loads of luck :luck:

Yvonne

:huggles:

kennelmaid said:
'Follow your heart' I said. Glad you did :p . Here's wishing you loads of luck  :luck:

Yvonne

:huggles:

Indeed you did Yvonne, and words i never forgot

Thank you everyone for your well wishes, after all its about Jill, not me :thumbsup:

she's such a lovely looking dog. :wub:

will you be keeping a dog or a bitch or does it just depend on what the puppies look like once they arrive or do you have in mind what you are after from her? if that actually makes sense :lol:

i could never breed because i'd want to keep them all and i don't know how people manage to let the pups go to new owners without feeling sad.

:lol: :b

Hope all goes well for you and Jill :luck: :huggles: I know you were looking forward to this for so long :thumbsup:

Theres a few in there Kieth (w00t) .....Jills looking great as usual :thumbsup:

midlanderkeith said:
:wub:
whoooooooooo  doggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumbsup:

Over 2/3rds of the way. (w00t) Make sure Keith pampers you and gives you everything you want Jilly. :huggles:

Pauline & Ruby

Last edited by a moderator:
midlanderkeith said:
maggie217 said:
midlanderkeith said:
:wub:
whoooooooooo  doggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :thumbsup:

Over 2/3rds of the way. (w00t) Make sure Keith pampers you and gives you everything you want Jilly. :huggles:

Pauline & Ruby

She wants fer nowt Maggie, president of the jillypops fan club :cheers:

Keith, that poor girl, you do abuse her (w00t)

Sh emust have the patience of a saint. o:)

Ah well, she is a saint isn't she :huggles:

President JFC

Jill is looking swell Keith, good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back