The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Johnny's Flirty Pm's

Have you ever had a flirty Pm from Stormydog?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
pmsl!i bet every female on k9 between 16 and 116 replies affirmative! :- " :lol:

Excellent (w00t)

I thought telling John I was a short, fat, ugly lesbian would do the trick, but no :- "

IM SEEKING "LEGAL ADVICE" ON THIS.... (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) SEEMS EVER OTHER FUKR DOES IT ! :eek:

BY THE WAY ITS LIES ANYWAY..LOOK AT THIS FACE ..........

post_215_1171912890.jpeg

IS IT NOT THE FACE OF HONESTY..INTEGRITY......ALCOHOL.... :(

errrrrr,no!its the face of an alcohol fuelled womaniser! :lol:

MMMMMM....... alcohol fuelled womaniser! :- "

emmmmmm... was actually shielding wildwhippies from a mad axe man on the loose...the glass is one that i found and i was on my way to the bar to set it back incase a small child fell on it :- "

images.jpeg evertime ! o:)

yeah right john!tell it to the judge! :- " :lol:

stormydog said:
emmmmmm... was actually shielding wildwhippies from a mad axe man on the loose...the glass is one that i found and i was on my way to the bar to set it back incase a small child fell on it  :- " 
             View attachment 43423  evertime !  o:)

:wacko: I thought you were meant to have the gift of the gab..............................even I didn't buy that load of rubbish :blink:

Anyone else notice that there are 7 'No' votes (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
TC said:
stormydog said:
emmmmmm... was actually shielding wildwhippies from a mad axe man on the loose...the glass is one that i found and i was on my way to the bar to set it back incase a small child fell on it  :- " 
             View attachment 43423  evertime !  o:)

:wacko: I thought you were meant to have the gift of the gab..............................even I didn't buy that load of rubbish :blink:

Anyone else notice that there are 7 'No' votes (w00t)

see...im not that bad then afterall jac and kris tell ya... o:)

Bet he's bloody terrified after advertising his England visits on here. :sweating: Never know how many of his flirty pms have been successful,and how many females are gonna turn up at his racing venues.Come on admit it John how many times have you had to run for cover ;) :D

Never know how many of his flirty pms have been successful,and how many females are gonna turn up at his racing venues
:- " :b ;)

rodders said:
Bet he's bloody terrified after advertising his England visits on here. :sweating: Never know how many of his flirty pms have been successful,and how many females are gonna turn up at his racing venues.Come on admit it John how many times have you had to run for cover ;)   :D
hmmmmm,i bet hes had a few close shaves! :- "

Well at least I am not the only one who has not have a flirty PM - does that mean I am safe??? :- " :- " :- "

Mind you why don't you open the vote to men - some home truths may come out??? ;) :- "

anslinmcg said:
Well at least I am not the only one who has not have a flirty PM - does that mean I am safe??? :- "  :- "  :- "
Ha,don't bank on it (w00t) i bet you'll get a pm from lover boy before the days over :lol:

We still haven't met down that dark,secluded country lane yet ,have we John :ph34r: ;)

still say this post is pants and lies !!

"FREE THE K9 ONE !" someone has stuck a sticky stigma to my butt !

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ wildwhippies :rant: youll pay for this glover ....................im an "ex"-glover-lover- from undercover 8)

alfyn said:
anslinmcg said:
Well at least I am not the only one who has not have a flirty PM - does that mean I am safe??? :- "  :- "  :- "
Ha,don't bank on it (w00t) i bet you'll get a pm from lover boy before the days over :lol:

We still haven't met down that dark,secluded country lane yet ,have we John :ph34r: ;)

Does that mean I have to brace myself all day? :sweating: :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back