The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jonah Is Here Too

Nicola

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Picked Jonah up yesterday evening. Despite an hour an a half's drive, he was so good and barely made a sound. A whimper or two at the beginning but he soon settled down (OH was driving, I had Jonah in a towel on my lap all the way home).

The reception at home was a bit mixed. Stan is very curious and keeps a constant watch over Jonah. In fact Jonah keeps chasing him and Stan keeps running away.

Jonah thought Fred was his mum at first and tried to suckle...so Fred wasn't impressed. :blink: He growls and snaps at him :unsure: if he comes too close, although he does seem to be mellowing a bit today.

It's tricky getting photos...he's such a lively fella when he's awake. He slept well overnight. I made the mistake of going down to him at 0500 hrs this morning, and that was it, I wasn't allowed to go back to bed (w00t)

Here are some photos...most of them were a blur, so not much to see at the mo'.

View attachment 20657

Nicola - so pleased hes finally arrived - what a lovely shot of him. :wub: :wub: beautiful eyes o:)

The boys will learn to acept him Im sure soon :thumbsup: and arnt those early mornings just wonderful :blink: :wacko: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fred watching from a safe distance. :)

P3120065.jpg

What a beauty :wub: :wub:

Congratulations and good luck with him :thumbsup:

Julie

He's a stunner Nicola! :wub: :wub: Fred will soon come round. :thumbsup:

Awwww :wub: Glad he's settling in okay, I bet Fred wasn't impressed at being suckled!!! (w00t)

I'm so pleased for you, Nicola! It's such a wonderful adventure, isn't it? And I bet Fred will come round, especially once Jonah has had his jabs and can run around in the wild - then Fred will see what a brilliant new running-mate he has :thumbsup: and they'll have great fun "coursing" each other :lol:

Lovely picture :wub: We'll all want many many more of those - when you have time, of course :- "

Jonah is just gorgeous - that first pic is adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub: Super name too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Hope he settles in with Stan and Fred soon. :huggles: :huggles:

Congratulations Nicola, :cheers: Jonah is so lovely and such a lovely colour :wub: :wub: :wub: I think thats why we get so many sleeping puppy pic firstly because they are adorable when sleeping and second it's the only time they are still (w00t)

:cheers: Congratulations on your new arrival Nicola :cheers:

He is adorable :wub: :wub: you lot are making me all broody :lol: :lol: Your pics are going to be even better now(if thats possible) :thumbsup:

Awwwww :wub:

It might take a while for Fred to accept Jonah, but it will happen. Some dogs just aren't very keen on puppies. It will all be fine very soon :luck:

awww, he looks like he owns the house already,

it's not bias honest, he is sooooooo cute :wub:

hugs and kisses from dad,

ahem ,

oop-s

i mean big manly pats on back from father

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Nicola[/SIZE] :cheers:

:wub: :wub: He's absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Nicola said:
Picked Jonah up yesterday evening. Despite an hour an a half's drive, he was so good and barely made a sound. A whimper or two at the beginning but he soon settled down (OH was driving, I had Jonah in a towel on my lap all the way home).
The reception at home was a bit mixed. Stan is very curious and keeps a constant watch over Jonah. In fact Jonah keeps chasing him and Stan keeps running away.

Jonah thought Fred was his mum at first and tried to suckle...so Fred wasn't impressed.  :blink: He growls and snaps at him  :unsure: if he comes too close, although he does seem to be mellowing a bit today.

It's tricky getting photos...he's such a lively fella when he's awake. He slept well overnight. I made the mistake of going down to him at 0500 hrs this morning, and that was it, I wasn't allowed to go back to bed (w00t)

Nicola said:

Jonah thought Fred was his mum at first and tried to suckle...so Fred wasn't impressed.  :blink: He growls and snaps at him  :unsure: if he comes too close, although he does seem to be mellowing a bit today.

INGRIDH said:
Nicola said:

(w00t) Friday, 16/09/05 17.50 hours

Hi Nicola! So this is the latest addition to my granddogs - what can I say? Must admit he looks very cute. Glad the pick-up went all right. Just make sure, you teach him some manners speedily, so I do not have to roll back all the carpets, ha, ha.

Love from

GUESS WHO!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back