The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jonah's Birthday Video

gilliwigs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally sorted the video out although I much preferred my choice of music :- " which Photobucket wouldn't allow me to upload, the choice on there is so limited.

Hope it works after all that! :lol:

I ordered a few birthday treats from Jax (Imperative) which came today, so we had a little tea party. :huggles:

"Wait!" :)

20080702_3674.jpg

Muffin is fed up waiting - you can tell he's off by his slightly blurred head! :lol:

20080702_3673.jpg

"OK!" Eat up. :teehee: Wrong plate Jonah, though to be fair, I notice that we've switched the plates round from how they were in the first photo, so maybe he's not so stupid!

20080702_3675.jpg

Jonah goes straight for the donut! :clown:

20080702_3676.jpg

Muffin worked his was around the biscuits spelling his name first. :wub:

20080702_3677c.jpg

Now what do I do with this? :clown:

20080702_3678c.jpg

One empty plate. :thumbsup:

20080702_3679c.jpg

Just hoovering up the crumbs from the floor. ;) :D

20080702_3680.jpg

I think they enjoyed those Jax - thanks. :cheers:

Great video :lol: He certainly loves his loo rolls, doesn't he!!! (w00t)

Love the birthday cakes......I'll have to treat Tina when she turns two in November :huggles:

What a lovely video. Jonah was such a cute pup. I felt quite broody until I saw the scenes of mayhem and destruction :p

They certainly enjoyed the birthday treats!

(w00t) :lol: :lol: Fab pics!!! Always such lovely story with your pics! So glad both Jonah and Muffin enjoyed their tea party! :wub:

That was brilliant :cheers:

Jonah was such a cute pup and he is so full of mischief! I love him :wub: :wub: :wub:

:) Lovely whippets, :wub: Looks like they had a great tea time treat. :thumbsup:

Sonia and Jesse xx

aww i enjoyed the video gillian :thumbsup: :huggles: it wouldnt play yesterday for me so thought i would try it this morning :thumbsup:

That was a lovely video, Gill :D

And I thought the accompanying song was very appropriate :lol:

Great shots of the tea party too :thumbsup:

Happy 2nd Birthday Jonah :cheers: - what a very handsome boy you are (and an absolutely adorable puppy too :wub: )

Thats lovely Gillian - he does have a bit of a toilet roll fetish doesn't he - But Muffin is not as innocent as he makes out - there is some tissue hanging from his mouth too...or was he tidying up :- " :- " (w00t)

meddling said:
Thats lovely Gillian - he does have a bit of a toilet roll fetish doesn't he - But Muffin is not as innocent as he makes out - there is some tissue hanging from his mouth too...or was he tidying up :- "  :- "  (w00t)
I think Muffin taught him everything he knows :- " :devil:

That was a brilliant video, loved all the captions and music.

Hope you got him some toilet rolls for his birthday, lol.

:D :clown: :wub: [SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday Jonah [/SIZE] :wub: :clown: :D

(w00t) That is an excellent video - loved it!! :huggles: Looks like Jonah and Muffin are both having a great time together ALL the time :lol: I love the pic of them in bed and Jonahs face when you are making him wait for his birthday treat :- "

Sorry Im a bit late but Happy birthday Jonah :huggles:

Tina n Ozzy :D

Ha ha ha .Thats absolutely fantastic they are really funtime photo's.

Hey ever thought about doing wedding's ,christenings etc Lol .

Brillant well done! :cheers:

(w00t) (w00t) just watched the video! I WANT JONAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( (tell him to bring Muffin too (w00t) Such lovely boys,loved the pics of Jonah being such a distroyer of loo roll.He could teach the Andrex puppy a thing or two!! :lol:

Hope you had a very [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE] Jonah :huggles:

Just looking at those photos again, I noticed that in the second picture Jonah is doing that 'look away from the object you really want to pretend you really aren't that bothered' pose :lol:

Molly does that every day when I'm trying to eat my tea but she knows she gets told off if she just stares directly at my plate :angry: I hate eating my tea with 4 beedy eyes trained on my plate, only moving up when I put something in my mouth!

fantastic (w00t) great video clip :huggles: great to look back and see how far they have come isnt it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back