The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Josephine's Victory

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: congratulations :cheers: if I had a lurcher i would love it to look like Josephine :wub: :wub:

Julie

Well done with all your girls Olivia! Josephine looks beautiful in your photos, you must be so proud of her....and great prizes too!

Really gutted we missed the Lincs game fair, we'd planned to go as it was literally 20 mins drive from us, but my daughter was a bit off colour so with the weather being so rotten we decided to give it a miss :(

Next time..... :)

well done to Josephine :wub: :huggles: and Olivia you must be so proud. :cheers: Lovely photos of her too :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Josephine is stunning!! [/SIZE]She stands like a champion and I can't imagine what a dog had to look like to beat her!! :wub:

Well done on giving her a wonderful life, the love they give is one hell of a pay back isn't it? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone- I'm still glowing

jools said:
I can't imagine what a dog had to look like to beat her!!
Well he stood upright when the judge felt him over :lol: and Josephine (who is still nervous of some women, poor baby :unsure: ) collapsed in a heap on me when she was felt over by the female judge, stood like a rock for the man but as it was a qualifying show for a big final at the end of the year they didn't want to put through a nervous dog, but she is getting better every day, so next time............

Well done Josephine! :cheers:

She really is a beautiful girl, and I'm sure if you get people to go over her at every opportunity, she will eventually become blase about it.

Well done to Nana and Tess too- sounds like you had a lovely day! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back