The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Judy's Non Ped Database

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
YEAH I THINK ITS A GREAT IDEA ..GIVES A LOOK Judy PLEASE

Well.. it's a bit small at the moment (117 dogs) - I have only just started which is why you could all help by sending me pedigrees or posting them on the board pleeeeeaaaase :* but it is my intention to put it on the web, with a bit of help from Niggles :wub: I don't know a lot about the non peds though so I will have to ask for help regarding the pedigrees I expect.]

Anyone got any info on Scarbacks ped?

Scarback (Langton Abbot (ghd) x Fly (ped))

My grandad got this bitch for rabbiting so he has no other details on her pedigree:

Langton Abbot was a 74lb greyhound, i've looked through various greyhound ped databases & can't find anything. Fly was a 19lb ped whippet & same again i can't find anything but i get the impression she was just a pet & probably not registered.

She produced to Bilko

1st Mating

Little Mary - B Cooper, Boothstown

Cleo - A Walshaw, Boothstown

Honeycombe / Winalot - Tommy Cook, Astley

Robbo - Keith Woodward, Manchester

Bilkos Lass - George Cumston, Stockport

Tina - Bernard Kerr, Stockport

David - David Blood, Boothstown

Skip - Graham Cooper, Boothstown

Lassie - Graham Cooper, Boothstown

Outcast - Graham Cooper, Boothstown

2nd Mating

Gay Boy - Jimmy Bennet Liverpool

Jack Derack - Robin Lloyd Astley

By the Way - Harry Jones Worcester

Dipper - G Cooper, Boothstown

---------------------------------

Her offspring produced:

Rch Linkman (Golden Link x Little Mary)

Rch Roberta D (Robbo x Brindle Bandit)

Sup Rch Good as Gold (Golden Link x Cleo)

Rch Silver Dawn (Golden Link x Cleo)

Blue Smoke was off (Blue Peter x Tina) but we're not sure if this is the same Tina so hang fire on that till i can find some more details!

HTH you a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhinegold (Good as Gold x Rosalies Maid)

Rosalies Maid (Bramble Star x Maid Marion)

Bramble Star (El Diabl0 x Cloey)

Maid Marion (Unknown)

El Diablo (Bilko x Sunrise/Alma)

Sup Rch Sing On (Wishy Was x She Sings)

Wishy Was (Blue Peter x Blackie)

She Sings (Right Royal x Goodturn)

Blue Peter (Joker x Jean)

Blackie (unknown) not the same Blackie who won Rch in 1971

Right Royal (Blue Peter x Baby Doll)

Goodturn (Big Ben (ped) x Penny (ghd))

Baby Doll (Cheyenne Boy (ped) x Lots Bluet of Elegance (ped))

Big Ben (Laguna Pied Wagtail x Covel Curlew)

Judy if you find any breeding for the pedigree's will you let me know?

Coo, went for a walk, came back and found I had a topic named after me :D

Thanks Vicky. Up to 177 dogs now. Keep 'em coming. The pictures are great too as I want to attach them to the database.

What was your grandads name Vicky? Owners,breeders,colours & weights where known would be useful. Of dogs that is - not grandads ;) oh, and dates of birth too.

When Kevin comes home & asks why the house is a sh*t tip and there's a million & one whippet books & stuff all over the front room i hope your going to explain!!! :D

Will get what other details i can & repost!

Oops! Kevin's gonna just luuuuuv me :unsure:

Thanks Vicky. Forgot to say that sex would help too. Of the pups that is :D

Judy let me know if you can read this & i'll carry on!

Forgot to say that sex would help too
Mmmm tell me about it :D

Hi Vicky

Can't read it at the moment. Its a Micdosoft Works file isn't it. Nigel reckons he has an old copy of Works somewhere so when he finds it, I'll install it and then give it a try. I'll let you know then.

Cheers Vicky.

Yeh it is, it's the only thing i've got that i could do any kind of database on.

I dont know if this info can help you, but malcom clark of Red Mills already has an extensive data base on non-peds and their breeding

john m said:
I dont know if this info can help you, but malcom clark of Red Mills already has an extensive data base on non-peds and their breeding
has anyone seen Malcolm's data base ?

Hi Judy

John is correct in what little spare time i have had, over the last 4yrs. I have produced just under 6000 lines of pedigee. Each breeder or keeper would have there own way of collecting this data i use a software package called Breed Mate.

However there many on the market and they are very useful,as later on you will

find a search for particular dog/bitch very hard as your database grows. A few pionts to note is your reserch will throw up lots of miss information, based on good intentions from other whippet folk. As they will have read incorrect records in say Whippet News or Club results created locally ie Airevally Topic or Spotlight Mag which they thought were correct. I also thought Baby Doll was bred from Cheyenne Boy x Lots Blueitt of Elegance Having raced whippets since 1968 i had seen this printed many times. Until recently, approx three years ago i received some help from a Kennel Club Adviser on whippet Blood lines back to beyond 1940s

Who explained there was never a bitch registered at the kennel club with this name, On further research Cheyenne Boy had in fact mated a bitch called

Lols Bluetit of Elegance which would have matched Baby Dolls age.

Good luck with your new venture it is a very addictive side of the hobby

Cheers for that bit of info Malcolm!

Anyone else gonna give Judy some info on their dogs?

Tell us what breeding you want Judy and i am sure we all will oblige......... :p

Just throw some breeding at her :D the more the merrier (listen me lol)

It can only be a good thing if this sort of thing goes on the net - it'll give Nigel something to do with his spare time as well :lol:

Some more pics for you Judy!

Brenda Millard with:

Dido & Little Tipsy

Well I've got some breeding for Connors Lass that I'll give, if anyone's got any more for her I'd be much obliged (oohhh er). Also if anyone has info on any dogs related to her by breeding I'd also like to know ...

Connors Lass - (Selim Cool x Unraced)

Selim Cool - (Laid Back x Cassie Cool)

Laid Back - (Tyrone x Meg's Music)

Cassie Cool - (Mr Ross x Got it Maid)

Tyrone - (Wally Stag x Try One)

Meg's Music - (Country Music x Millicent)

Mr Ross - (Mack the Knife x Midnight Revue)

Got it Maid - (Black Rhine x Another Maid)

Ohh eck edited to say that the Unraced bitch is possibly Predator x Ghd ??

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back