The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Judy's Non Ped Database

Great topic, I love looking at the old pics, the funny thing is when you look at the dogs as a photo, they look almost like peds, when i saw Sing On and good as Gold in the flesh they were quite stocky. the photo of little tippsy makes here look like a ped yet when mated to blue Peter she produced Rch Our rosie 19 lbs of short legs no nose built very stong, and could she fly, still the fastest thing I have ever seen,

and she was 6 years old then.

Mmmm should we get the pic of you back up?

theres a dodgy picture of peter knocking around k9 somewhere :teehee:

Wow, this is great - I think I have worked out how to put it on the web now too.

Malcom - thanks for the info. I have got Breedmate too. I swapped to K9 ped a while ago because I get on with it better for what I want to do. I have been doing a pedigree database for the last 20 years and have copies of all the Breed Suppliments/kennel gazettes going back to 1930. And yes, I do know exactly what you mean about false info. Dogs registered with the same name are the most confusing. its gonna be even worse with the non-peds I expect.

Thanks Vicky for the photo's. You are being a great help. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
jumping-smiley-010.gif
Ooooh i can't wait!!!

Vicky said:
Judy let me know if you can read this & i'll carry on!
Forgot to say that sex would help too
Mmmm tell me about it :D
Thank you Vicky. I've just opened your database file. :D

Love the photos folks.

HELP! I've got a Bilko and a Sargent Bilko with different parents. But seemingly siring at around the same date.

I've got this information from the KC's Breed Record Supplements.

Bilko unreg - Shino x Susan

When mated to Scarback I've got him as the sire of

David unreg & Robo unreg - Robo I've found.

When mated to Starblack (should this be Scarback?)

Nero unreg

When mated to Snowball of Kirkheaton

White Diamond of Eastboro (Female) dob 8/8/1966 Owner Mr B Saville - Breeder Mr D Sanderson - Is White Diamond of Eastboro Snowflake?

When mated to Sooty

Baby Jane (Female) dob 22/1/1967 Owner Mr FL Smith Breeder Mr D Dickinson

When mated to Double Dimond

Flash Lad (Male) dob 13/4/1967 Owner Mr FL Smith Breeder Mr P Mawson

Sargeant Bilko unreg - Swift Hawk unreg x Mossfield Margaret unreg

When mated to Scrounger unreg (Female) - Ladnirg Blue Riband x Smokey Star

He produced

Wild Flyer (Male) dob 24/2/1967 Owner Mrs J Grundy Breeder Mr R Taylor

hi heres a breeding to look up unsure wether it,s a greyhoung ot not it,s the only one i don,y have to completemy pedigree form bitch is (fearless lass).i would be greatful for any info thankyou :D :D :D

donna

Judy

I have been working on updating my book which came out about 12 years ago called 22 years of whippet racing by AudreyJohnson. It was from 1968 - 1990and now I have updated it until last year. I have 20 pages of breeding of all the BWRA and FED champions if thats of interest. I am about to go to a publisher with it as it includes a lot of other facts and figures

Hi Donna

I have Fearless Lass out of Wor lad X Greyhound GHD breeding Unknown

Hope this is of help

Vicky - I have managed to read your database now. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

Ricky - thanks for the info - yes would be v. interested, will PM you.

Thanks also Fleesh. That is the kind of thing I want. Any more like that from anyone will be added to the database. :)

hi Judy

I received your message and yes I still have a few copies of my old book. If you e-mail me your address I will send one off to you, free of charge, tomorrow.

Here we go then....... :p

SUP RCH Fancy Free/____Dream Vision x Its A mystery.

Dream vision/__Country Music x Kerrys Dream.

Its a Mystery/___Mac the Knife x Midnight Revue.

Country Music/___Sing On x Goodnight Nurse gh.

Kerrys Dream/___Rhinegold x Rock On.

Mac the Knife/__Rhinegold x Stop.

Midnight Revue/__haymaker x Bean Gorm gh.

Sing On/__________Wishy Was x She Sings.

Goodnight Nurse/___Wired to the Moon gh x Monalee Wrong gh.

Rhinegold/_________Good as Gold x Rosalies Maid.

Stop/_____________Goldie x Delco.

Haymaker/_______Wishy Was x Surprise.

Bean Gorm________Kerry Wonder x Rainbow Seal. 7 to go :blink: :wacko: :teehee:

SUP RCH Fancy Free was mated only once due to her having to have a section, she was mated to the brilliant dog........CRAZY CRACKER.

There were three dogs and one bitch in the litter, they are:

SUP VET Gentle man Jim.

Tamuchin.

Free and Easy,

Feel Free.

:p

Does anyone know the breeding of Gingergay (ghd) Dam of Springsteen?

White Diamond was snowflakes litter sister, when snowflake was mated to wishy Was, it produced Rch Nip 16ld black dog. Whisy was then mated white diamond, which produced Rch Chilworth storm 23ld Blue dog.

Sorry Vicky I have drawn a blank after Gingergay........ :b maybe if Shelly looks in k9 :p she will be able to give you the breeding......

Yeh thanks anyway Pat - Have looked on greyhound data and come up with nothing for it either. Malcolm might know something also!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back