The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Testing

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi TC,

I'm glad someone is reading! But can you see the video???

jezza said:
Hi TC,
I'm glad someone is reading! But can you see the video???

:oops: Yes, sorry, forgot to mention that bit :b It was great, he certainly likes to play (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
:oops:

:cheers: I'm glad someone can see it :D maybe you can't post one video more than once :wacko:

Jezza, I would question Photobucket

have you logged out properley - just a thought

because is working here , but not now in the other thread - and it was when I first tried. :angry: very strange

Janis

Janimal said:
Jezza, I would question Photobuckethave you logged out properley - just a thought

because is working here , but not now in the other thread - and it was when I first tried. :angry:   very strange

Janis

Yes I've now tried logging out of both, I was actually logged out of photobucket and I've logged out of k9.

Computer gremlins are to blame for this :lol:

Still not working what's the secret????? :rant: :rant: :rant:

I'm having the same problem as the one a year ago which started this thread off.

When I try to view an individual photo it comes up as a word document as pages & pages of letters & symbols.

So, another test.

:- "

:- "

:b

Testing my remix on Photobucket (first time).....

test

Tuffy_jumpin_for_shoe.JPG

Can any of you tell me please how to add a photo to your signature? I am new to all this and dont seem to be able to do it.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back