The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Testing

Nicola

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just testing by downloading directly to photobucket, and downloading to my computer first, resizing and then to photobucket. I want to see if there is a difference in quality of photo.

Rubbish picture...but here goes...

Downloading and resizing straight to photobucket:

P4130003.jpg

From my computer:

P4130003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....if I look at Fred's bioflow collar I can see it is sharper on the first photo, and better quality. Who would have thought downloading to photobucket first improves the quality of the resizing :blink: It also looks less pixellated.

Excuse me muttering to myself folks..... :- "

thats a lovely photo nicola........i always use photobucket as well i find it easier :thumbsup:

oh and yes it is sharper isnt it............sorry i was just being nosey :- "

Nicola said:
Well....if I look at Fred's bioflow collar I can see it is sharper on the first photo, and better quality. Who would have thought downloading to photobucket first improves the quality of the resizing  :blink: It also looks less pixellated.

first signs of madness isnt it :- " (w00t)

I wouldn't say i find photobucket easier to use...I like to crop and adjust my photos etc first on photo editing software, which I don't think you can do on photobucket (I must have a closer look). However, I've slowly realised that members who download their photos direct to photobucket seem to get much clearer pictures. Oh well, I'll use photobucket from now on for my K9 piccies. I have been using it merely to upload multiple photos to K9 previously, but haven't been downloading to it directly.

hely said:
Nicola said:
Well....if I look at Fred's bioflow collar I can see it is sharper on the first photo, and better quality. Who would have thought downloading to photobucket first improves the quality of the resizing  :blink: It also looks less pixellated.

first signs of madness isnt it :- " (w00t)

In my case.....definitely :p

i always put the 600x800 setting on photobucket before i put my pics on there, they are then the perfect size to put straight in here :thumbsup:

i find it easy and im a pc virgin :- "

What software are you using on the computer, the second image of Fred looks very highly compressed? :unsure:

Iput a few under exposed pix on photobucket,just to save them,rather than delete them,as they were a bit dark.By mistake,i posted one of these pix to k9,and was astonished at how bright and clear it came up,where it was very dark on my picture's.Seem's photobucket does a wee bit of editing or summit.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back