The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Justice For Mac

Evie

Registered
Reaction score
I've signed, 6 months what a joke thats not justice that scum deserves to be locked up for years :rant: Clare.

Thanks. Every signature helps. :thumbsup:

The fact that he was smirking as he walked in past the protesters says alot about his attitude towards all this. Remorseful? I think not.

:rant:

Signed it Should get like for like not just 6 months :rant: :rant:

Words fail me - a total b*****d. I hope he gets what he deserves one day. :rant: :rant: :rant:

one wonders what he would he have done to children of this union- what a b------d :rant:

Totally disgusted. This scum needs to have the same treatment. Makes my blood boil. Our justice system is just crap. :oops:

signed i cannot put on here what i think ,and he wont do six months he will be out on tag in 6 weeks :rant:

Signed. :thumbsup: So very sad. Mac did not deserve this. :rant: The only thing Mac deserves now is justice.

WHEN THIS WAS ON THE NEWS LAST WEEK I FELT ASHAMED TO SAY THIS WAS A FELLOW COUNTRYMAN. . Its been on every night and i actually wanted to headbutt the bastrd on my screen. After the hearing and on his way past his x-wife he said to her "you didnt think i had it in me..did you?".

The sad thing is she knew for years he was a hothead but endured a restricted life to keep him appeased, his temper was on a short fuse most of the time. How are we not surprised at that !

This guy should be let out onto the streets again...hed last a fxxking minute !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing is Stormy, he was let back out! Released on bail of £500. :rant:

That is so very sad, what a horrible sick man.

6 months is not long enough.

His wife must be very upset, imagine living with a person like that.

My mum always said never trust someone who doesnt like animals

this is just tooooooo distressing and upsetting.

Would love to string him up and 'stick the boot in' a good few times. I too have steel toe cap boots....

would love to take a trip to see him....

I feel sick what an a------- he should be shot. I've signed and passed it on. Hard labour for life sicko.

and the worst thing is in 10 years he will be free to do it to some other poor animal :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thank you all so much for taking time to sign this petition. Much appreciated. :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back