The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

K9 Downtime

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is what the reply/post screen looks like with the attachment bit highlighted.

screen.gif

The emoticons don't work the way they used to :blink:

If I don't left click on the page to carry on typing after putting

one in, they disappear!!

Also is quite a nuisance having to select from a pull down menu

or go up and down the longer list :sweating:

Are they like this permanently now? :unsure:

I did it!

My fault........I think..........

Trying from wrong place---------settings:

Last edited by a moderator:
the pics from my mobile phone wouldnt upload as my personal photo 5MP.

But a pic from my old phone would which i think was 2.0 MP.

the pics from my mobile phone wouldnt upload as my personal photo 5MP.But a pic from my old phone would which i think was 2.0 MP.
The old per post limit was 75kb. That's been increased to 300kb. The personal photo limit is 150kb, any larger than that and it would be too slow to load for those with slower Internet connections. If those limits aren't enough for your pictures you'll need to use photo resizing software to bring your images down to a reasonable size.

There will be a new scheme put into place where everyone has an overall global limit on the amount of space they use with pictures, attachments etc & they will be able to manage their own space used. At the moment there is over 2Gb of stored pictures and that's just becoming too big to manage & backup - more news on this shortly.

In my profile page it says ive got a pm off another user, yet theres no pm there ?

haha!!! sorry,but this cracks me up..we are like a load of kids moaning on cos we cant get things to work!!! hey nigel,regret changing things yet do yer??!!!

haha!!! sorry,but this cracks me up..we are like a load of kids moaning on cos we cant get things to work!!! hey nigel,regret changing things yet do yer??!!!
poor Nigel :huggles: ....at least i havent nagged him about chat ..................yet!! :-

Happy New Year Nigel...hope this all gets sorted soon so you can have some peace :thumbsup:

There's always going to be problems with a major upgrade such as this, especially when we've missed out about 10 upgrades in between the old release & what you're using now.

There are no major problems that I'm aware of at the moment but I there are quite a few things left to do. I know chat isn't there but it will come - I just need to find a workable solution that doesn't cost a fortune. I could implement the chat that comes with this software - but the professional version costs around $250/year :wacko:

There's always going to be problems with a major upgrade such as this, especially when we've missed out about 10 upgrades in between the old release & what you're using now.
There are no major problems that I'm aware of at the moment but I there are quite a few things left to do. I know chat isn't there but it will come - I just need to find a workable solution that doesn't cost a fortune. I could implement the chat that comes with this software - but the professional version costs around $250/year :wacko:
Ah don't worry Nigel Trac will foot the bill :thumbsup:

Ah don't worry Nigel Trac will foot the bill :thumbsup:
well i could do a sponsered silence to raise the cash (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back