The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

K9 Names

This is me (left of All Three Fables) when she won at Uttoxeter in the Summer - a cracking day that was..

DSCF1014a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
me and Lion, thanks to miss dewerstone for the piccy

lion_and_dolly.jpg

Relax.jpg

This is me in September, with Feather, Lexy, Holly & Baby Dove, another miss dewerstone picture

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is a little dated (I look more like a teletubby now :lol: )

Perhaps around 3 years ago :unsure:

I'm the one on the right as you look at the picture :- " :p

DSCF0040-1.jpg

......... and the horse is Black A Brook (my point to point mare), now mum to Horace :thumbsup:

jinnyfizz said:
This one is a little dated (I look more like a teletubby now :lol: )Perhaps around 3 years ago :unsure:

I'm the one on the right as you look at the picture :- "  :p

DSCF0040-1.jpg

......... and the horse is Black A Brook (my point to point mare), now mum to Horace :thumbsup:

Jane you have not changd one bit :D :D

This is Grace and me (work it out for yourselves!) on her first birthday back in August.

Sue-and-Grace-12months.jpg

All these photos are great. Can't believe how many people who have whippets also have horses!!!! Love the pics of the horses - I have an ex point 2 pointer too, love thoroughbreds :huggles:

Here is me and Holly having a cuddle

ME.jpg

Jane I just love the one of you and your horse... :wub: :wub: what a stunner.. :wub: :thumbsup:

This is me about 20 years ago :lol: :lol:

spot.jpg

This is me this morning - hat pulled very low as the wind was whipping right down my ears! :blink:

IMG_3965crop.jpg

dolly said:
me and Lion, thanks to miss dewerstone for the piccy

Helen that cant be you now ? you look far too young :oops: :lol:

No pics of me `cos I broke the camera :eek: :lol: :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back