The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

K9 Weekend In Great Yarmouth

Many thanks to Tanya for putting up with us and the 'donkey' of a dog. He is now fast asleep.Bet you're glad you 've no longer got a traffic island in the middle of the kitchen floor :- "

Willie says thanks to Aunty Tina for cooking him some mince meat and dumplings, yum , for his tea as he went on hunger strike and wouldn't eat :teehee:

Tina will return home because Willie goes to stay soon for the weekend

JD lovely to meet you wil keep you updated on the gas cooker pregnancy :oops:

Boot don' t know how you put up with him he's as mad as a march hare

Urchin its a pity dij and Willie didn't have the room to play and get to know each other think they could have been friends

Wiggley great to meet you and little Lucas :wub: hope to meet you at some shows soon

Don't let Ben con you, he's not the little o:) you all seem to think he is

It took us 5 1/2 hours to get to you and 4 hours to get home but it was well worth the long drive even took OH's new car he'd only had for less than a week but used less petrol than mine would .

Just had a mad reunion between Willie and the rest of the furries as OH loked after the whippets and the hairball as I didn't hink Tanya would apretiate me taking all my lot as it was Willie took over the kitchen :oops:

Thanks also to Boot and Andy for the use of their spare tent as it was dark and raining by the time we got there so they put up their spare for for us before we got there :huggles:

oakmoorehill said:
Many thanks to Tanya for putting up with us and the 'donkey' of a dog. He is now fast asleep.Bet you're glad you 've no longer got a traffic island in the middle of the kitchen floor :- "

Willie says thanks to Aunty Tina for cooking him some mince meat and dumplings, yum , for his tea as he went on hunger strike and wouldn't eat  :teehee:

Tina will return home  because Willie goes to stay soon for the weekend

JD lovely to meet  you wil keep you updated on the gas cooker pregnancy :oops:

Boot don' t know how you put up with him he's as mad as a march hare

Urchin its a pity dij and Willie didn't have the room to play and get to know each other think they could have been friends

Wiggley great to meet you and little Lucas  :wub: hope to meet you at some shows soon

Don't let Ben con you, he's not the little  o:) you all seem to think he is

It took us 5 1/2 hours to get to you and 4 hours to get home but it was well worth the long drive even took OH's new car he'd only had for less than a week but used less petrol than mine would .

Just had a mad reunion between Willie and the rest of the furries as OH loked after the whippets and the hairball as I didn't hink Tanya would apretiate me taking all my lot as it was Willie took over the kitchen :oops:

Thanks also to Boot and Andy for the use of their spare tent as it was dark and raining by the time we got there so they put up their spare for for us before we got there :huggles:

LOL @ Helen. I think we're safe with the stove pregnancy. My Sergio had been de- gassed before they got up to their mischief on the pavement. phew! So no Stove fee required. :lol:

No worries with the tent Helen, couldn't have you turn up and put a shelter up in those conditions, I'm glad we brought a spare.

Took us 4 1/2 to get there too, and apologies to everyone for following Boo's "AA directions" courtesy of the wrong postcode, which left us all in the same cul de sac. :oops: 5 hours to get home as big probs on the M25, and that little pup was a delight to travel- only 1 little bit of sickie, otherwise she slept all the way. She's drivin us up the wall now, the little minx.

Poor old Tonybow, Tina's a gem Tony, she's looked after all of us like mother hen, and she supposed to been having a holiday herself. Bless ya both xx. Oh, i forgot, she makes a great puppysitter too.

hi hubby having a great time everyone is lovely just as i new they would be

had a great party for our birthdays

all quiet here and of cause had a trial run with my willie cant wait for him to come :- "

hope everyone got home safe :D

ps tanyas got the bleech out

Tina just been talking to Tony in chat he says to say HI told him to ask you about willie and the chips :- "

The BBQ in the middle of the night and in a thunderstorm was a new one for me

and Ben really enjoyed himself with little Blue I thought he was going to try to sneak him into the car :eek:

Tanya just check you have him with you Blue with you :oops:

oakmoorehill said:
Tina just been talking to Tony in chat he says to say HI told him to ask you about willie and the chips :- "
  The BBQ in the middle of the night and in a thunderstorm was a new one for me

and Ben really enjoyed himself with little Blue I thought he was going to try to sneak him into the car :eek:

Tanya just check you have him with you Blue  with you :oops:

I suddenly thought about sophie being hidden away in ours helen, half way home!!. Willie pulling all the chips out of Tina's hands was funny. LOL.

note to everyone..................................

please check all bags and cars for 2 very cute italians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its ok i found them, in tinas bed!!!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t)

Jan Doherty said:
Hope you are all having a brill weekend. Some of us are on duty and cant drink :( so have one for me please.

mystery solved! thats why i was so drunk and doing the time warp at 2 am! i was drinking for you jan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t) (w00t)

ps dont try the unhandle unrideable chair when not in full control corz they throw you off!!!!!!! sorry ben!!!!!! :oops:

Sounds like you all had a great weekend. I wish that I could have joined you.

Tina just can't resist getting stuck in and helping anyone can she. :huggles:

PS I was kinda hoping that JD wasn't as mad as he appears to be on here. Boot you truly must be a saint. :thumbsup:

BeeJay said:
Sounds like you all had a great weekend.  I wish that I could have joined you. 
Tina just can't resist getting stuck in and helping anyone can she.  :huggles:

PS I was kinda hoping that JD wasn't as mad as he appears to be on here.  Boot you truly must be a saint.  :thumbsup:

he truly is as insane as he seems! but a real great guy! boo is fab but is assisted by alcohol in dealing with andy ! lol! by the way the red wine is lovely thank you guys!!!!! :cheers:

barb you must make the next one1 you will have a great time :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
BeeJay said:
Sounds like you all had a great weekend.  I wish that I could have joined you. 
Tina just can't resist getting stuck in and helping anyone can she.   :huggles:

PS I was kinda hoping that JD wasn't as mad as he appears to be on here.  Boot you truly must be a saint.   :thumbsup:

he truly is as insane as he seems! but a real great guy! boo is fab but is assisted by alcohol in dealing with andy ! lol! by the way the red wine is lovely thank you guys!!!!! :cheers:

barb you must make the next one1 you will have a great time :thumbsup:

Insane? Mad? Me????????? Matron just forgot to administer my medication, thats all.

PS. This was got out by a friend

well guys sounds like u had a good time.shame i missed it all but i had reasons.but hey look at it this way u never missed much lol.U never know u might get to see me one day or maybe not who knows lol

am sure we could've squeezed one more tent in!....errrr, actually i'm not sure we could have - but there was plenty of space in the hall lol!

maybe next time eh?

well im still here of up town going out for a meal later couldnt go yesterday

making the most of today as im home tomorrow urchin big blue is missing digit

and im missing my boys and whillie oh and oh and girls :huggles:

weather still bad but who cares

that really was a holiday romance wasn't it?

bet little blue's happy he's gone though (w00t)

lovely to meet you all but yr all bonkers, just wished lucas had behaved been a o:) since he came home unlike his mother lol :oops:

Sorry forot m camera I had only got my phone with me and it wasn't much good for taking pictures but took these of Ben and Willie in bed

Willie being a very large live teddy

Photo-0020.jpg

Then they woke up and realised what I was doing

Photo-0021.jpg

Go away Mum you moan when I get you up early. Even the 4 legged alarm clock was too tired to get everyone up

Photo-0023.jpg

WIGGLEY said:
lovely to meet you all but yr all bonkers, just wished lucas had behaved been a o:) since he came home unlike his mother lol :oops:
us bonkers!!!!! wigs what do you mean???????? lucas was fine hun , please dont worry! i know he is a great little boy :wub: as for you behaving?????? those words dont go in the same sentance do they????? :oops: (w00t) lol

posh totty said:
WIGGLEY said:
us bonkers!!!!! wigs what do you mean???????? lucas was fine hun , please dont worry! i know he is a great little boy :wub: as for you behaving?????? those words dont go in the same sentance do they????? :oops: (w00t) lol

Yes, I agree. lucas has more IQ too.

Anyone want there pic posted btw? wont publish them without your permission. hic hic

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back