The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

K9 Weekend In Great Yarmouth

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
posh totty said:
BeeJay said:
Sounds like you all had a great weekend.  I wish that I could have joined you. 
Tina just can't resist getting stuck in and helping anyone can she.   :huggles:

PS I was kinda hoping that JD wasn't as mad as he appears to be on here.  Boot you truly must be a saint.   :thumbsup:

he truly is as insane as he seems! but a real great guy! boo is fab but is assisted by alcohol in dealing with andy ! lol! by the way the red wine is lovely thank you guys!!!!! :cheers:

barb you must make the next one1 you will have a great time :thumbsup:

I really do need a break way from all things mother at the mo. I think that a weekend at your place would have been just the ticket. Glad to hear and JD is a great guy I always thought that he was. He had to be or Boo wouldn't put up with him. Boo ain't we all assisted by alcohol. :cheers:

Lovely pics of Ben and Willie.

Looks like we missed a blinder :)

Glad your weekend was great and glad to see that you all took the 'Take your own weather with you approach'

We was listening to Radio 4 on Saturday morning :b ok ok dont kill me but was the only station we could get :lol:

and they said

"Bad weather doesnt exist just bad clothing and bad attitude" we thought it was a great saying :thumbsup:

Heres to the next one when ever it may be :cheers:

:D

im all sad now tina is going tomorrow, and its awful having the roundabout removed from the kitchen! i liked stepping over the great big donkey! roll on the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

what's it like around the house p totty?

bet it's awful quiet! (and clean! lol!)

Jazzys dad said:
posh totty said:
WIGGLEY said:
lovely to meet you all but yr all bonkers, just wished lucas had behaved been a o:) since he came home unlike his mother lol :oops:
us bonkers!!!!! wigs what do you mean???????? lucas was fine hun , please dont worry! i know he is a great little boy :wub: as for you behaving?????? those words dont go in the same sentance do they????? :oops: (w00t) lol

Yes, I agree. lucas has more IQ too.

Anyone want there pic posted btw? wont publish them without your permission. hic hic

CHEEKY SODS :( U CAN PUT WHAT U LIKE ON JD OF ME NOT RED ONES THO LOL

I took these little video's whilst we were there with my phone they're not brilliant but show that the rain did not stop our fun

hope this works

The first one is our visit to the beach Tina wa determined to introduce William to the sea unfortunately I accidently deleted the onr I took of William's first reaction to the sand :oops:

The second is very dark but it wa about 1 oclock in the morning when Wiggley and Posh Totty decided to teach Ben to do the Time Warp :teehee:

pmsl! well we had fun and educated ben in the glory of the time warp! now he can show all his mates lol! (w00t) thanks everyone for a great weekend :huggles:

posh totty said:
pmsl! well we had fun and educated ben in the glory of the time warp! now he can show all his mates lol!  (w00t) thanks everyone for a great weekend  :huggles:
Nice to see what i missed whilst i was at mass. :- "

looking all over for blue look where i found him

:oops: not sure what i did there anyway the pics there

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a couple of pics of our wet weekend in Tanya's Kitchen

The roundabout

IMG_0038.jpg

I don't care, you do NOT go out through this gateway, OK?

IMG_0004.jpg

Sounds like..........

IMG_0013.jpg

Birthday prezzies. raaaaaaaaaaaaay!

IMG_0029.jpg

Think I got some bacon or something stuck in me top plate

IMG_0006.jpg

Ben, our roving spy!

IMG_0002.jpg

Cheers Wiggles. Hic Hic

IMG_0019.jpg

Damned imaginary flies, see how quick i can catch them, even after all those Baileys?

IMG_0015.jpg

That's right, have a good weekend. thanks for leaving me in the boot again!

IMG_0060.jpg

poor little stove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! andy how could you! :- "

posh totty said:
poor little stove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! andy how could you!  :- "
Well, He didnt get the chance to come out did he, what wiv you n Aunty tina doing all the work. poor boy. still, least he got to mount Helens katie cooker on the pavement outside. lucky him!

Sorry some of these came out so huge again - blame photo*uckit!

alfie the little cherub complete with Christian Dior make-up

alife.JPG

some swine sold my billy no mates so now hes just billy

abilly_no_mates.JPG

now tina you was told NOT to take him home so i done it for you and tony lol! billy goes this weekend to his new mummy but im sure he can keep in touch with aunty tina lol :huggles:

just wait til i show daddy he is on the internet! lol! :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back