The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kapor Is Here

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Beautiful dogs, the puppy is just gorgeous!! Welcome to K9 :)

As a new member myself I have found this site a wonderful place for finding out anything and everything about whippets. .......

Hope to see more puppy pics soon.

Jen x

Welcome to k9 your dogs are :wub: :wub:

Julie

Welcome to K9 :thumbsup:

your dogs are :wub:

but Cókmók looks amazing, almost regal like, stunning :wub:

to8.gifWelcome to K9... your puppy is a little cracker!

Thank You everybody, You are really nice! :b :luck:

And a new one:

18071462.jpg

:clown: :clown: :clown: :D

And this is one of my favourites...

17246320.jpg

Cókmók is one year old, Guszti is 2, and Kapor is 2 months old...so our dogs are very young.

Lovely looking dogs, they looklike Whippet/greyhounds very interesting! do you work them at all or are they pets?

Hi,& welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

I love the photo's of your dog's & Kapor is :wub: :wub: :wub: Love her markings!

Who do You think about?

Cókmók, our magyar agar is a great hunter, he loves coursings, racing (magyar agars are less fast as greys. They are special hunters, as well as other "oriental" hounds..they run for long distances during hunting, 7-8 kilometers). He is 1 year old, so a bit young...but we will try his hunting-abilities, maybe next year.

He is very good at shows as well.

Guszti is a real "show-dog", he was Best of Breed several times, and also was Res.Best of Group, etc. Inspite of that he has a racing license, because our philosophy is that whippets can run, need to run, and if he loves it, why not? He won't be a top winner, but he just loves it, so we have to make the possibility.

:zorro:

Kapor is very Young....she has a great pedigree, so we have to wait now, how good she will be. And we will see.... 8)

Here You can find Kapor's pedigree, if You are interested in...this is a hungarian whippet-page, with forum, and whippet database. There is an english version, too.

Whippet Center You can find our Guszti there (August of Albion Kids), too.

If You are interested in, You can find here several pedigrees, at Kutyatár/Dogs/. :thumbsup: Here You can choose english version: Whippet Center Main

Maybe it can be interesting for You, how the hungarian whippets are...(not all, of course, :)) )

Last edited by a moderator:
A new pic:

Idill1.jpg(view).jpg

With our BIIIIG Cókmók. :wub:

I will show You a pic of Kapor's grandma, Osaka Lazarus..she is my sweetheart, I just love her!

She is 9 years old now, so a bit grey, but look at her! :wub: :wub: :wub: (for me, of course)

nila4.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]gorgeous[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

please can we have more photos??????????????

Paula Roberts said:
You have some STUNNING dogs there they are ALL  :wub:
Thank You! :b

Unfortunately Osaka is not my dog...but I hope that our small Kapor will be like her...we have some chance, but genetics is a bit unpredictable. There is similarity..so we have to cross our fingers. :))

petrezselyem said:
Osaka Lazarus..she is my sweetheart, I just love her!She is 9 years old now, so a bit grey, but look at her! :wub:   :wub:   :wub: (for me, of course)

nila4.jpg

"Nila" :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I tried to buy her a few years ago but they wouldn't sell her .... I wonder why! :teehee:

She is absolutely beeeeauuuutiful - even at 9 years of age! :* :* :*

Thank you so much for posting this pic. It is really lovely to see her again (and wish that she was mine)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back