The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kapor Is Here

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
petrezselyem said:
Oh, we have the same taste!!! :thumbsup:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
She is pretty close to perfection for me. Of course I've never seen her in the flesh and never seen her move but I'm quite certain - with everything in it's rightful place as it all seems to be on the stack - that she would move well. She looks to be a perfect height too.

I keep coming back and just gazing at her.

Kapor is just soooo cute :wub: but Nila is absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: I love her colour and markings

Hello and welcome to K9.

I love the photo of your puppy curled up with her 'big' brother.

aslan said:
petrezselyem said:
Oh, we have the same taste!!! :thumbsup:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
She is pretty close to perfection for me. Of course I've never seen her in the flesh and never seen her move but I'm quite certain - with everything in it's rightful place as it all seems to be on the stack - that she would move well. She looks to be a perfect height too.

I keep coming back and just gazing at her.

Here You are, a pic of Nila on move:

jgora05.jpg

Lovely!! :wub: :wub:

And she is 6, not 9, sorry, it was a slip of the pen.

She is 46 cm tall, so of course in standard size.

Lazarus Kennel is planning a litter now, out of Nila, sired by Barnesmore Pony Soljer.

The male is wonderful, but not really my type..but I'm very interested in the litter.

I'm a huge fan of dark colours by show-lined whippets, so I'm very interested in the colour of the babies from that planned litter.

Maybe, if Kapor will be good enough, I will try to find a male, who inherits black colour...hm, perhaps one of Nila's brothers....but it is very far in time, hihi. :D

For example, here is one of half-brothers of Nila, T-Love Lazarus.

(A-Ha LazarusX Love Me Tender Lazarus)

18134167.jpg

I like lot of Lazarus-dogs, and I love the dark colours of their dogs!!! :thumbsup:

petrezselyem said:
She is 46 cm tall, so of course in standard size.
Lazarus Kennel is planning a litter now, out of Nila, sired by Barnesmore Pony Soljer.

The male is wonderful, but not really my type..but I'm very interested in the litter.

I'm a huge fan of dark colours by show-lined whippets, so I'm very interested in the colour of the babies from that planned litter.

A very sound dog .................... but not small!! I had his litter brother who was very good in conformation and consequently had wonderful movement but he grew way too tall at 22/23" (55/57 cms) so I let him go to a lovely pet home.

Yes, 55-57 cm is quite to tall...

I don't know..she seems to be in standard size..hm...

Here You are, some pics:

Nila with Rudi Brandt

41.jpg

And here is Rudi Brandt, with his Milo.

39.jpg

Hm..Nila looks much more smaller...yes, she is a bitch, but she is not so tall.

I think that 46 cm is real.

I don't think Dessie was questioning Nila's size, Maia. I think she was saying that Pony Soljer is not a little dog.

This is Laszlo (Pan Bentley Lazarus), Kapor's uncle....nice, isn't it?

lazlo02.jpg

aslan said:
I don't think Dessie was questioning Nila's size, Maia.  I think she was saying that Pony Soljer is not a little dog.

Correct!

I was trying to point out that there COULD be a size problem politely .............I know, not like me and there you go, it is misconstrued. I should stick to saying it how it is!! LOL!

dessie said:
Correct! 
I was trying to point out that there COULD be a size problem politely .............I know, not like me and there you go, it is misconstrued.  I should stick to saying it how it is!!  LOL!

OK, it's all right now, I see...

Sorry again for the misunderstanding..and have to teel You that You have right with Milo. 8)

Milo is :wub: :wub: but then I'm biased all my adults are Barnesmore's

Have just looked up Milo's breeding and as I thought he is out of Barnesmore Black Orchid who is half sister to Ben's Junior Handling dog Bandit ,Barnesmore El Bandito and by the same sire as Tegan Barnesmore Gypsy Rose at Oakmoorehill

Kapor is :wub: :wub: too

Ben and Bandit in 12-16 years junior handling at the hound show this year

2005_0806Image0001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Here is the first rather good pic in standard pose.

She is 9 weeks old now.

Kap2hoshowside.jpg(view).jpg

What is Your opinion?? :b

:) Here is a little cousin of Kapor

An Only Son NEW FLAGLANT :wub:

dam: Caramount Black Magic Lightening

sire: PAN ROYCE ROLLS Lazarus

Maia, Kapor is very cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

Amor_34_l.jpg

Amor_34_m.jpg

Johanna Bartos said:
:)   Here is a little cousin of Kapor An Only Son NEW FLAGLANT  :wub:

dam: Caramount Black Magic Lightening

sire: PAN ROYCE ROLLS Lazarus

Maia, Kapor is very cute  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Oh, Amor is in Kapor's topic! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome, dear Amor!! :wub:

:cheers: :flowers:

He is a real whippet now, and not a puppy, hihi.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back