The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kelmarsh Game And Countryfair

Hello Hellbound, is this an omen or what? as one of the stud dogs i was thinking of putting Maddy to was Hellbound and for you to come on this thread....wow is this telling me something. Should Maddy come into season what are the chances of me sending her over to be mated to Hellbound and how are his pups performing over there.

Darren

dazgail said:
Yes Milly you are correct, when you look at Maddy's pedigree there is a lot of greyhound in her blood. :thumbsup:   However i have another dog which is 3/4 pedigree whippet and 1/4 greyhound which stands a good inch taller than her. I think when you start crossing whippets and greyhounds you are in the lap of the gods as to the size and make up of the pups. Just having a lot of greyhound in the blood doesn't necessarily mean they will be fast but it can help.Most of the folk who have travelled over to the mainland from Northern Ireland are amazed at the scale of the Lurcher shows you run there and when i was at Chatsworth i couldn't believe the size and the organisation of all the events i seen run...a credit to those who are involved in the running of the Lurcher events. :thumbsup: The likes of John and others have learnt from this and try to incorporate the ideas they get into their own shows which can only improve the lurcher scene in Northern Ireland.

Many of you in England probably don't realize what it means for us folk in Northern Ireland to travel to Lurcher shows in England and to come home with a rossette as we see England to be hotbed of Lurcher Shows. To compete against the best in the UK and do well is a great achievement for us. So when we come on k9 with are achievements we are not boasting are bragging...just very proud of our dogs.

I am amazed at the dedication and commitment of John, Rose and others who have travelled over on a few occasions and continue to do so...they must be out a small fortune by now, i know that i for one am not as commited as they. WELL DONE!!!!!!! :luck:   :luck: and hope you all continue to get the rewards you and your dogs rightly deserve.

Rose,  if you are going to race "Miss Tori" around the bends i have a kickboard which you are more than welcome to have. It should be ok for her as there's not that much of a difference in Tori's and Maddy's size.

For the up and coming show season i wish all you k9ers and your dogs the very best of success.  :huggles:   :huggles:

Dazgail put your reading classes on i didn't make that statement lol

Daz got to agree with you on whippet/greyhound crosses.Completely hit and miss as to what size the pups will be.The two pups in the picture are both half cross.The black pup Jake Outbound/greyhound(open class bitch from...wait for it Ireland)is 6 months and weighs 28lb.The brindle pup Harvey Hellbound/greyhound is not yet 5 months old and weighs 38lb.Can't wait to see what they both make.If they make half the racing dogs there sires made we'll be well chuffed.

Yvonne looks like you might have a new booking for Danny. :D How can I be compared to the likes of you.Impossible.'There's only one Rag.no.li,one Rag.no.li,one R.agno.....li,there's only one Rag.no.li.Just like being at a football match isn't it. o:) Karen

dazgail said:
Hello Hellbound, is this an omen or what? as one of the stud dogs i was thinking of putting Maddy to was Hellbound and for you to come on this thread....wow is this telling me something. Should Maddy come into season what are the chances of me sending her over to be mated to Hellbound and how are his pups performing over there.Darren

hi Darren'

think you have phone us before, about the racing over here ????

if you want the best then send her over, :) :thumbsup: the pups are to young at the moment but look the part, :thumbsup: but if you go on his dad's ( spellbound ) stud record and Hellbound's racing record you can't get better, :cheers: having said that you could always use 1 of our other stud dogs, 2005 /2006 top stud dog Rch Cracked it, or Rch / Nch Outbound, :thumbsup:

another photo of Harvey, Greyhound + Hellbound

Last edited by a moderator:
hellbound said:
dazgail said:
Hello Hellbound, is this an omen or what? as one of the stud dogs i was thinking of putting Maddy to was Hellbound and for you to come on this thread....wow is this telling me something. Should Maddy come into season what are the chances of me sending her over to be mated to Hellbound and how are his pups performing over there.Darren

hi Darren'

if you want the best then send her over, :) :thumbsup: the pups are to young at the moment but look the part, :thumbsup: but if you go on his dad's ( spellbound ) stud record and Hellbound's racing record you can't get better, :cheers: having said that you could always use 1 of our other stud dogs, 2005 /2006 top stud dog Rch Cracked it, or Rch / Nch Outbound, :thumbsup:

perilously close to just owning a pure greyhound...no ? what % of greyhound would that be then ? atleast 90% ? :eek: shame on you both....why not introduce another breed into the equation....like a beddy x basset (w00t) (w00t)

rodders said:
Yvonne looks like you might have a new booking for Danny. :D How can I be compared to the likes of you.Impossible.'There's only one Rag.no.li,one Rag.no.li,one R.agno.....li,there's only one Rag.no.li.Just like being at a football match isn't it. o:) Karen

hi Karen,

there may be only 1 Rag.no.li, but i have 7 BIG brother's, :thumbsup: anyway when you heard them singing that ?? all i hear is, WHERE'S THE EQUIPMENT, OH ,WHERE'S THE EEEEQUIP MENT, OH, WHERE'S THE eeeeeEQUIP MENTTTTT, :oops:

like a football match ??? oh yes thats right you went to the nnwrf last weekend, :b now i know why you think its like a football match, running over a football field, and you always get the hooligan element with the nnwrf, :D

should have come to Thurrock what a great weekend, :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup: lol

stormydog said:
hellbound said:
dazgail said:

hi Darren'

perilously close to just owning a pure greyhound...no ? what % of greyhound would that be then ? atleast 90% ? :eek: shame on you both....why not introduce another breed into the equation....like a beddy x basset (w00t) (w00t)

don't no how you work that % out (w00t) Hellbound's Breeding is whippet to whippet, his breeding's (Seagars + Spellbound ) Seagars 22lb whippet bitch, Spellbound 17lb whippet Dog, :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
stormydog said:
hellbound said:
dazgail said:

hi Darren'

don't no how you work that % out (w00t) Hellbound's Breeding is whippet to whippet, his breeding's (Seagars + Spellbound ) Seagars 22lb whippet bitch, Spellbound 17lb whippet Dog, :thumbsup:

PHEW :sweating: thank god for that !! hate to see the "non-greyhound scene" turning into "the unregistered greyhounds scene" ! well a mating with "maddy" would produce a fantastic litter then. :thumbsup:

Whoops and there was me thinking you was gonna mention B&Q.You're gonna be in trouble with someone, :rant: and I think I know who. :D There's definately only one Ragnoli. :D Karen

'Stormydog,Stormydog where fore art thou Stormydog'?.Looks like the English have found their voices again John.Think you and I are being left out of this thread now,so for a change I thought i'd be kind,honest and truthful.I FEEL SICK NOW.No seriously hats off to all you Irish folk who make the effort to come over here to race the English dogs.Its about time our lot got off their backsides and did the journey to Ireland.It's common courtesy to return the favour.We English are full of courtesy you know o:) I haven't got a dog to run at the moment,but you can count me in when I do.Better hide me from Rose though 8) might need the glasses to hide my black eye.Thats it can't be nice anymore its making me ill :cheers: Karen

rodders said:
'Stormydog,Stormydog where fore art thou Stormydog'?.Looks like the English have found their voices again John.Think you and I are being left out of this thread now,so for a change I thought i'd be kind,honest and truthful.I FEEL SICK NOW.No seriously hats off to all you Irish folk who make the effort to come over here to race the English dogs.Its about time our lot got off their backsides and did the journey to Ireland.It's common courtesy to return the favour.We English are full of courtesy you know o:) I haven't got a dog to run at the moment,but you can count me in when I do.Better hide me from Rose though  8) might need the glasses to hide my black eye.Thats it can't be nice anymore its making me ill :cheers: Karen
RODDERS YOUR HALF IRISH ANYWAY BEING MARRIED TO AN IRISH GYPSY

SO YOU AND GEORGE WILL FIT IN WELL IN YOURPONY AND TRAP :cheers: :huggles:

Err excuse me :angry: English Romany if you don't mind :p ,and watch it learned enough from travellers to put a curse on you. :D Karen

KAREN.

SOMETIMES OVER HERE WE JUST RACE EACH OTHER FOR A LARF..... YOU DONT NEED A DOG TO RACE. :eek: ..SOMETIMES ITS LIKE.."FANCY A TAKEAWAY?...RIGHT ITS A RACE !"...WHOOOOOOOOOOSH WERE OUTA HERE :eek: COME ON THEN RACE ME................_________________________________- :sweating:

WAY TOO SLOW ... I WON ! :p :p

NO EXCUSE WHY YOU ENGLISH CANT COME OVER HERE..AND REMEMBER..WE ARE STILL THE U.K. HERE IN THE NORTH SO FOR YOU DAFT TITS THAT ASKED ME BEFORE (and you know who you are too :b )......WE DONT USE PUNTS :rant: BUT WE DO USE PINTS :cheers: WE USE POUNDS AND PENCE, WE ALSO DRIVE ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE ROAD AS YOU AND EVEN STRANGER-ITS THE SAME DISTANCE FROM IRELAND TO ENGLAND AS IT IS FROM ENGLAND TO IRELAND !! (w00t) (w00t)

rodders said:
Err excuse me :angry: English Romany if you don't mind :p ,and watch it learned enough from travellers to put a curse on you. :D Karen

me to Karen, ( English Romany ) we could be related :oops: sorry maybe i should'nt have put that on here (w00t) LOL,

Tony keeps asking me why i have doll's all over the house with pin's in them, ( NOT LONG NOW ) the CURSE of the scorned romany working well i think :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
KAREN.              SOMETIMES OVER HERE WE JUST RACE EACH OTHER FOR A LARF..... YOU  DONT NEED A DOG TO RACE.  :eek: ..SOMETIMES ITS LIKE.."FANCY A TAKEAWAY?...RIGHT ITS A RACE  !"...WHOOOOOOOOOOSH WERE OUTA HERE  :eek:   COME ON THEN RACE ME................_________________________________- :sweating:

WAY TOO SLOW ...    I WON  !  :p   :p

NO EXCUSE WHY YOU ENGLISH CANT COME OVER HERE..AND  REMEMBER..WE ARE STILL THE U.K.  HERE IN THE NORTH SO FOR YOU DAFT TITS THAT ASKED ME BEFORE (and you know who you are too  :b )......WE DONT USE PUNTS  :rant: BUT WE DO USE PINTS  :cheers:   WE USE POUNDS AND PENCE, WE ALSO DRIVE ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE ROAD AS YOU AND EVEN  STRANGER-ITS THE SAME DISTANCE FROM IRELAND TO ENGLAND AS IT IS FROM ENGLAND TO IRELAND !! (w00t)     (w00t)

oh thanks for that :thumbsup: all my question got a answer :oops:

maybe thats why your dogs don't do so well over here, should start racing the dogs, :cheers: but not to the takeaway lol :thumbsup:

rodders said:
Whoops and there was me thinking you was gonna mention B&Q.You're gonna be in trouble with someone, :rant: and I think I know who. :D There's definately only one Ragnoli. :D Karen

now i have to mention it :oops:

B & Q have a special offer on at the moment " miracle grow " buy 1 get 1 free :- "

but who needs miracle grow ;) when all you have to do is run whippets over a track and it get better each day :oops: :D :D :D

:oops: i hear that song again ( where's the equipment )

just getting the pin's ready, lol :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back