Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

John

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
With several months gone by since this subjet was raised I thought it would be interesting to see if there has been any change from the first time that this subject polled on this site now we have had the chance to run our dogs with and without a kickboard.

can only vote once so put a mark there for pete ey :D

good news sue hope everyone does the same ;) :D :D :D :) :p :0

why are some votes registering and not others, neil can't vote ;)

neil cant read or write but he can drive his tractor ??? :angry: :D :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
nowt mate of out now to get a hangover for tommorow :D :D :D :( ???

NEIL GET DEBBIE TO FILL IT IN IF SHES SICK OF YOU I WILL HELP YOU OUT MATE

Looking good for the no vote how does this compair with the early vote last time? I feel that everyone should vote via the official forms no matter what they vote and lets have this issue finished with once and for all. John D

I wonder if the real thing will be this close?

how many more dogs have to break their necks or suffer serious back injuries through the use of spring boards. use a bit of common sence and ban them once and for all.

Surely if kickboards were to blame for the deaths of dogs in the traps there would be far more dogs dead I think we have to look elsewhere for the reason.

woud be interesting to find out wether the dogs still got the same injuries when not using a kickboard.......

i very much doubt they would break their neck without a kickboard. i say ban kickboards &ban blinkers on the owners who want to keep them.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back