The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Knebworth Gamefair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mrs d said:
comeonsteveuk said:
markbrick said:
gabbitas31 said:
gabbitas31 said:
bigland said:
gabbitas31 said:
:angry: I hope you are not referring to the working lurcher class, because i judged that and the dog that won it was a whippetxgreyhound, 16 months old and in excellent condition. :) on the Sunday.What dog did you have in the ring then.?

Diane.

im referring to who ever judged the smooth coated under 23" there were only 3 dogs in it and i had the half brother to toms bitch jade the dog that won was about 20lb over weight and dont even bother tell me that hes a working dog in that weight and why did he win cause your all mates!!!!!

tell me this why was there people in lurcherworld jumpers on in a lurcherworld show ring then and i was there sunday (working lurcher and its 20lb over weight in march please) and you call your self lurcher men :lol: :lol:

hi mark i think this bigland is( saying who ever he is ) why do lurcherworld workers show there dogs with there lurcherworld coats on it must be of puting to the other people in the show ring :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
When running a show it's a fact that running the show is down to the helpers. Why would anyone travel all over the country to do a show for other people and not take part themselves? The lady in the show ring was cold and wet and had nothing to do with the showing side of the show, she helps with chase the bunny in the main ring therefore she needs to where a lurcherworld jacket. Shows could not run without helpers. The other little guy (aged 3) is there for the fun of it not to win but doesn't he look good ! No complaints from him that he never won a rosette !

As far as judging goes we have 31 show days and therefore need 62 + lurcher judges over the course of the year. If scheduled judges do not turn up we have to fill as needed with people on site or there would be no show. If anyone feels they could do a better job of judging and face the ongoing critisism please get in touch or shut up.

Jeff and Dorne Lurcherworld

Well said :)

I help with Chase the Bunny in the main ring, so why shouldnt I take part in the showing, its nowt do with me. I travelled 4 hours to get there with 6 dogs and guess what no rossettes, so whats the problem???? :rant:

i dont know who bigland is and dont care,ive learnt to ignore now,i understand that some judges let people down butif i stand there show in show out and critise the organisers tell people its fixed and its a rip of,especally at exeter and the finals,then was asked to judge i would turn around and say no,matter of fact i wouldnt even turn up at them shows :thumbsup: lurcherworld in my book do more for the lurcher then any other shows are people they put a hell of a lot of work into what they do cause there passionate,its just a few that follow that are 2 faced,mark

well i must of hit a nerve,i never mentioned any names,and wouldnt dream of :)) :)) but i suppose i dont need to :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back