The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kobi The Whippet!

Richard/Kobi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi every 1, just wanted to tell every 1 that Kobi entered into his first show yesterday and came 2nd. :D . The judge said "it's 1 of the best whippets he's seen in a long time" . This could be the start of something good! :D

SDC10058.JPG

Congratulations!

He is such a hansome fellow, you must be really proud of him.

Well done KOBI :)

Brilliant - well done Kobi. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He is a gorgeous looking fellow. :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a handsome lad :wub: :wub:

WELL DONE Kobi :)

How about some more pics of the stunning and clever lad :D

wooh wooh :teehee:

well done the both of you - told you he was something special! :)

Kobi, looks beautiful, love that coluring too :wub: what breeding is he?

Well done Kobi.. :thumbsup: from your half brother Kobi xx

as requested more pics of kobi. 8) he's from the lines of Bruntsfield Playaway.

SDC10104.JPG

SDC10129.JPG

Well done Kobi!!! Taking after dad already! Where was the show? He looks very handsome from his photos, I bet his ears turn black like dad's too.

Best wishes in the showing, perhaps we will meet up somewhere. From

your proud dad, Tigger. (and Liz)

What a beautiful fella - I love the dark eyes, black mask and even by the look of them, dark ears.

WELL DONE :) :)

Success_at_Leahurst_pb.jpg

Hi Liz, hope your ok.? the show was at morpeth. i think i'm going to the game fair in Darlington on saturday. i'll take Kobi and see if there is any whippet classes.

Well done Kobi!!! Taking after dad already! Where was the show? He looks very handsome from his photos, I bet his ears turn black like dad's too. Best wishes in the showing, perhaps we will meet up somewhere. From

your proud dad, Tigger. (and Liz)

Liz those black ears certainly get them noticed.. :wub: Ive had so many people comment about them..and I know Nicola on here is a fan too... :thumbsup:

Congratulations from Dolly and Mojo (both from Bruntsfield Playaway/Nemahelvic Brusque)!! He is so handsome!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back