The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lady-very Ill In The Vets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi again,I am very upset today,as my Lady keeps going off her back legs.She has not been herself since her stroke,but seems to be getting weaker as the week goes on.She just seems listless and tired.I really thought she was getting better,but she seems to have lost her lust for life.We are taking her back to the vets tomorrow,i will let you know how we get on.

Amandax
oh Amanda im so sorry to hear that Lady is so poorly ,i will be thinking of you all :huggles: :huggles:
Trac,i am so fed up.Part of me thinks that she has had enough,yet i dont want let her go.This morning she was so off it,then she perks up for a bit,then back down again.He left leg where she had the tumour off,is wasting away,it looks like a chickens leg,bless her.At the moment,i dont know if its the stroke,the cancers,or what it can be.In my heart of hearts,i have a gut feeling that she is very poorly.

Amanda

hope she gets better best of :luck: you keep ur dogs in tip top condition u shudnt have any problems getting her better she cudnt have better owners then u n pete

Sorry to hear lady's not feeling well, At least she has wonderful owners to look after her. Hope the vets can help. :luck: we hope she's ok!

Sorry to hear Lady is unwell again,hope everything goes well today at the vets :luck: Hope to see you soon,Julie

best of luck hopes and prayers are with you :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

My gorgeous girl has gone.Cant write,but we are heartbroken.She had lost 2 kg,s in one week,and the vet said she was very poorly.Goodbye my darling,we will never forget youxxxxxxxxxxx

My heart is breaking for you, I am so, so sorry that your beautiful girl has lost her fight :(

Run Free, Lady xx

You will never be forgotten :wub:

i have read this post from the time it started.when i logged on tonite and read your sad news it made me cry.thinking of you on this very sad dayxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R.I.P LITTLE LADY RUN FREE MY SWEET

so sorry to read this :(

R.I.P LADY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back