The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lambo Beagles 1st Lurcher, Terrier Family Dog & Ferret Show, 8th A

helsbels16

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello People - this one is only 2 weeks away now (w00t) how exciting!

Here is the schedual for all those who are coming! (which should be everyone with a lurcher, terrier, family dog and ferret!)[/size] :thumbsup:

Saturday and Sunday:

Simulated Coursing - booking in from 9am, starting at 9.30am - £2.00 per dog.

Hurdles - after the coursing - £1.00 per dog

Straight racing for lurcher (unders and overs) and terriers - after the showing - £1.00 per dog

Showing - starting at 2pm - £1.00 per class

Lurchers

Puppy under 12 months

Rough dog 23" and under

Rough bitch 23" and under

Smooth dog 23" and under

Smooth bitch 23" and under

Rough dog 23" and over

Rough bitch 23" and over

Smooth dog 23" and over

Smooth bitch 23" and over

Best working condition

Best sight hound

Best brace

Best veteran (7 years and over)

Child handler (under 16)

Championship

Terriers

Puppy under 12 months

Jack russell type smooth dog

Jack russell type smooth bitch

Jack russell type rough dog

Jack russell type rough bitch

Patterdale/fell type dog

Patterdale/fell type bitch

Border/border x lakeland dog

Border/border x lakeland bitch

Best working condition

Best brace

Child handler (under 16)

Championship

Family Dog

Puppy Under 12 months

Best short coat - dog or bitch

Best long coat - dog or bitch

Best british breed

Best foreign breed

Best movement

Waggiest tail

Scruffiest mongrel

Best brace

Best rescue/re-homed

Child handler - 7 years and younger

Junior handler - age 7 to 16

Dog judge would most like to take home

Fastest bonio eater

Championship

Ferret show and racing Sunday ONLY

Albino hob

Polecat hob

Silver/bew hob

Sandy/coloured hob

Albino jill

Polecat jill

Silver/bew jill

Sandy/coloured jill

Kit (any ferret under 12 months)

Best pair (any combination)

Championship

There is camping available on site from Friday to Monday at £5 per pitch

Also refreshments will be available both days - bar all weekend - bbq and live band saturday night.

Will be a great weekend so hope to see everyone there :D

Tredinney Farm

Crows-An-Wra (on A30 between penzance and lands end)

Cornwall

TR19 6HU

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!! Great :D

Now all we need is nice dry weather :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

does that mean no coursing or hurdles for the terriers :b ,are you comming camping jane?

does that mean no coursing or hurdles for the terriers :b ,are you comming camping jane?
Sorry , got no rosettes or trophies for terriers in these events .

If time allows , we will run both terriers and family dogs in these events , if enough people interested .

Bernie and Helen even had children coming into the ring to chase the lure at our local agricultural show this weekend ! :D

By all accounts they did better than the family dogs that had a go !!

Got something really interesting as a lure for the terrier racing , bet you don't have many of them in Devon is all I'm going to say about it :p

P.S. Some of us Cornish know how to spell "schedule"

If time allows , we will run both terriers and family dogs in these events , if enough people interested .

Bernie and Helen even had children coming into the ring to chase the lure at our local agricultural show this weekend ! :D

Got something really interesting as a lure for the terrier racing , bet you don't have many of them in Devon is all I'm going to say about it :p

ha ha - i cant get everythiong right mate!!! :p

ha ha - i cant get everythiong right mate!!! :p
If it's any consolation Jonathon rang me last night to check how to spell "terrier" !!! :b

See you tomorrow down the field , hope the weathers better than yesterday

not worried about rosettes or trophys ,just want to know if we can compete in them ,lol i can donate (or recycle) if need be :p .at the moment jane were planning on going friday

might pop down to this to have a look but dont worry i wont be entering a dog, ;) should be a good day and for a good caurse

might pop down to this to have a look but dont worry i wont be entering a dog, ;) should be a good day and for a good caurse
What's up , no room for anymore trophies ? Or have you "burnt out" all your dogs now ? ;)

Look forward to seeing you there , hopefully with a dog or two . I haven't seen your pup yet have I ? If you aren't running dogs you'll just have to put some money over the bar . Dirty job , but someone's gotta do it !

burnt out dogs ;) ;) you sound like a burnt out car park attendant :clown: :clown: yea should be there wispa wont be runing doesnt chace bags :lol: :lol: and shes injured,lady will have a play with longjump scooby racing overs that it the only money your getting out of me 8) but might let you buy me a few beers then i can start on the storeys then,and beleave me i got a few :p :p

burnt out dogs ;) ;) you sound like a burnt out car park attendant :clown: :clown: yea should be there wispa wont be runing doesnt chace bags :lol: :lol: and shes injured,lady will have a play with longjump scooby racing overs that it the only money your getting out of me 8) but might let you buy me a few beers then i can start on the storeys then,and beleave me i got a few :p :p
We'll buy you a beer if you promise not to tell stories !! :p

:) Might pop down for this one to give Leia a little run in the unders, Mags isn't race fit but she will try her best, (both dogs seem ok now) ;) but I'm checking the field for adders first, :angry: might see you folks Sunday. :thumbsup: Di

:) Might pop down for this one to give Leia a little run in the unders, Mags isn't race fit but she will try her best, (both dogs seem ok now) ;) but I'm checking the field for adders first, :angry: might see you folks Sunday. :thumbsup: Di
Glad to hear dogs are okay . Shame you can't make it for Saturday night , I think there might be a bit of a party ! :thumbsup:

Could we tempt you down with a chocolate gateaux ? :D

Glad to hear dogs are okay . Shame you can't make it for Saturday night , I think there might be a bit of a party ! :thumbsup:

Could we tempt you down with a chocolate gateaux ? :D

:lol: You know you could woody, :teehee: Steve seems to think it's still to early to let them run, but I'm with them 24/7 and i know Leia is ready, ;) it's up to Steve weather we arrive or not. :thumbsup: Di

Hope you make lots for your charity Woody fingers crossed for Sunday. :luck:

Hello People - this one is only 2 weeks away now (w00t) how exciting!Here is the schedual for all those who are coming! (which should be everyone with a lurcher, terrier, family dog and ferret!)[/size] :thumbsup:

Saturday and Sunday:

Simulated Coursing - booking in from 9am, starting at 9.30am - £2.00 per dog.

Hurdles - after the coursing - £1.00 per dog

Straight racing for lurcher (unders and overs) and terriers - after the showing - £1.00 per dog

Showing - starting at 2pm - £1.00 per class

Lurchers

Puppy under 12 months

Rough dog 23" and under

Rough bitch 23" and under

Smooth dog 23" and under

Smooth bitch 23" and under

Rough dog 23" and over

Rough bitch 23" and over

Smooth dog 23" and over

Smooth bitch 23" and over

Best working condition

Best sight hound

Best brace

Child handler (under 16)

Championship

Terriers

Puppy under 12 months

Jack russell type smooth dog

Jack russell type smooth bitch

Jack russell type rough dog

Jack russell type rough bitch

Patterdale/fell type dog

Patterdale/fell type bitch

Border/border x lakeland dog

Border/border x lakeland bitch

Best working condition

Best brace

Child handler (under 16)

Championship

Family Dog

Puppy Under 12 months

Best short coat - dog or bitch

Best long coat - dog or bitch

Best british breed

Best foreign breed

Best movement

Waggiest tail

Scruffiest mongrel

Best brace

Best rescue/re-homed

Child handler - 7 years and younger

Junior handler - age 7 to 16

Dog judge would most like to take home

Fastest bonio eater

Championship

Ferret show and racing Sunday ONLY

Albino hob

Polecat hob

Silver/bew hob

Sandy/coloured hob

Albino jill

Polecat jill

Silver/bew jill

Sandy/coloured jill

Kit (any ferret under 12 months)

Best pair (any combination)

Championship

There is camping available on site from Friday to Monday at £5 per pitch

Also refreshments will be available both days - bar all weekend - bbq and live band saturday night.

Will be a great weekend so hope to see everyone there :D

Tredinney Farm

Crows-An-Wra (on A30 between penzance and lands end)

Cornwall

TR19 6HU
Great News.....we now have Qualifier for North Wales Lurcher and Terrier Champion of Champions 2010 :D

Counting down the hours , rather than days now !!

We are also a Qualifier for both the 2010 Southwest Supreme Lurcher and Terrier Championship .

All systems go here today to get everything ready!!! :)

(want it to all be perfect and in order for a sucessful weekend) :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back