The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lambo Beagles 1st Lurcher, Terrier Family Dog & Ferret Show, 8th A

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hope every thing gose well Helen Im sure it will hun. :wub:

Just had the guy on the phone from the band who are playing Saturday night .

They have been practicing some numbers just for our show !! :lol:

Hardly dare mention it , but the forecast is good for the weekend . :D Hope it stays that way :(

hope every thing gose well Helen Im sure it will hun. :wub:
Thanks Sue - i really hope we get the nice weather and people i have prepared myself for!!! 8)

Are you not coming??

hope you all have a good day and every thing runs like clock work,
You should come down mark - we have some nice trophys and prizes (you might win)!! :) and we have a beer tent! :p :D
kat 3 weeks away or 2 and a bit so no runin there,last show i chanced it and shouldnt of done,lady only does longjump pup got 28 stitches in her and coursing dog is working both nights so no trophys for me :( but all have a good time and i will catch up somewere mark alias the fatcontroller

You should come down mark - we have some nice trophys and prizes (you might win)!! :) and we have a beer tent! :p :D
kat 3 weeks away or 2 and a bit so no runin there,last show i chanced it and shouldnt of done,lady only does longjump pup got 28 stitches in her and coursing dog is working both nights so no trophys for me :( but all have a good time and i will catch up somewere mark alias the fatcontroller
What happened to the pup mate??

You can still come down for a few beers tho :)

Hope pup is okay and all goes well with Kat whelping . If her pups are anything like her they will be cracking little dogs .

Bit worried about you lamping on a full moon in August . You can't afford to miss beauty sleep like that mate ! :p

Shame you won't be there , but it'll save me the cost of a pint ;)

Hope pup is okay and all goes well with Kat whelping . If her pups are anything like her they will be cracking little dogs .

Bit worried about you lamping on a full moon in August . You can't afford to miss beauty sleep like that mate ! :p

OH FECK IT I WILL BE THERE GOT SOME STORIES TO TELL YOU AND PINTS TO DRINK TIM WILL COME AS WELL WITH BLUE, KATS BROTHER

Helen, could you clarify the events for me please?

Are you running the same schedule on the Sunday as the Saturday ..... I want to come down with my lurcher but won't be able to make both days so I want to be sure that I come down on the right day :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance :)

Helen, could you clarify the events for me please?Are you running the same schedule on the Sunday as the Saturday ..... I want to come down with my lurcher but won't be able to make both days so I want to be sure that I come down on the right day :thumbsup:

Helen is still stapling things so I'll reply instead !

Yes , we are running the same schedule each day , there are different Judges for Showing each day though .

Look forward to seeing you there , whichever day you can make it .

Woody

OH FECK IT I WILL BE THERE GOT SOME STORIES TO TELL YOU AND PINTS TO DRINK TIM WILL COME AS WELL WITH BLUE, KATS BROTHER
Thank goodness for that ! Will tell car park attendant you are coming , so they can be extra nice to you . I know some have scared you in the past !!! :clown:

Suppose I'll have to buy you that pint now ! ;)

Helen, could you clarify the events for me please?Are you running the same schedule on the Sunday as the Saturday ..... I want to come down with my lurcher but won't be able to make both days so I want to be sure that I come down on the right day :thumbsup:

Helen is still stapling things so I'll reply instead !

Yes , we are running the same schedule each day , there are different Judges for Showing each day though .

Look forward to seeing you there , whichever day you can make it .

Woody

Thank you! It will probably be Sunday ...... not so many queues on the A30 as on Saturday :lol:

Jane :thumbsup:

Weather forecast is good for the whole weekend ! :D

Hope you can all make it down this weekend as it looks as if it's gonna be a good do .

I've just heard about how many homemade cakes have been made for the cake stall - nobody on a diet I hope !!!

See you this weekend , Woody

:- Any chance Helen of you putting up a picture of the field for us and can you or Woody tell me roughly how long the track will be???? :teehee: god I'm sounding like a non ped racer now, :lol: how longs the racing going to be. (w00t) ;) Di

:- Any chance Helen of you putting up a picture of the field for us and can you or Woody tell me roughly how long the track will be???? :teehee: god I'm sounding like a non ped racer now, :lol: how longs the racing going to be. (w00t) ;) Di
Google Crows an Wra , a rood turns right of the A30 , its the first BIG field on the right . The racing is diagonally across that field . Don't know exactly how long yet 'cos we've got to allow safe stopping room at the end .

Off down the field to put up the beer tent now , see you down there , Woody

you're probably in bed by now but just in case, is there a water supply on site please for the campers or is it bring your own

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back