The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lambo Beagles Very Successful 1st Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well donr to you all looks as tho you all had a fab weekend shame we couldent have been there but blue the car up on the way back from Driffield. :D

well donr to you all looks as tho you all had a fab weekend shame we couldent have been there but blue the car up on the way back from Driffield. :D
Oh no thats not good hun :eek: Have you fixed it now?? ....you missed a good weekend!!

You will have to come down next year :thumbsup:

Well what a weekend we had, 'Chopper' was unders racing champion on both days :D ......its lovely to have a local show,thanks to the organisers :thumbsup: and we will see you there again next year!!!

As usual here are the straight racing under and overs finals for sunday....

Unders Final Sunday

Overs Final Sunday

As promised just a few pics we took at the weekend :)

Chopper

DSCF6052.jpg

DSCF6042.jpg

DSCF6039.jpg

DSCF6036.jpg

DSCF6027.jpg

DSCF6013.jpg

DSCF6011.jpg

DSCF6047.jpg

Shane and Tish :D

well they certainly look like they're enjoying themselves, i'm surprised there was any lure left

:) had a great weekend . everything was well organised. everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. looking forward to next years show.

Well Done "TEAM PETHER" Once again taking a Show title ! Also Tish & Shane in the racing, and Burnie in Hurdles !

;) You should book this one for next year John if your dogs like a good long run, (the Cornish know how the lurcher folks like a nice long field) (w00t) :thumbsup: Di

:) had a great weekend . everything was well organised. everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. looking forward to next years show.
You two are a blast from the past remember you both really well, i don't know if you remember me, i am a friend of john miles and i had at the time mia rough coated cream and willow blue brindle, hope your both well, take care

;) You should book this one for next year John if your dogs like a good long run, (the Cornish know how the lurcher folks like a nice long field) (w00t) :thumbsup: Di
Thats right Di - it was a lovely long track and John you should make it over for this one next year - we will save you a camping space!!!

Thats right Di - it was a lovely long track and John you should make it over for this one next year - we will save you a camping space!!!

I'm deffo going to try and make it next year Helen. :teehee: Di

You better do Di coz your space is already booked!!!!! :p

:( It's not always up to me Helen, Steve's dad had to go into hospital again. ;) Di

:( It's not always up to me Helen, Steve's dad had to go into hospital again. ;) Di
oh no thats not good mate - is he ok?

oh no thats not good mate - is he ok?
:thumbsup: Yep for the minute, he came out of hospital Tuesday. ;) Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back