The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lambo Beagles Very Successful 1st Show

helsbels16

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The weekend was fantastic. :D We had an amazing turn out of people from far and wide with all sorts of dogs , some new to the showing world and others far from it.

We even had the weather on our side for once!!! It was glorious both days. :lol:

The field was set up on Thursday and Friday thanks to Woody (fitcher) and the guys from the Beagles. I went down on Friday to help out and camped with my Mum, sister and brother along with Tish, Jo, Graham and Carol who also camped all weekend and there were several other campers Saturday night.

We had a few little hiccups on Saturday morning with the lure in the first few rounds of the coursing :( but thanks to everyone’s co-operation and patients we soon ironed them out and the rest of the weekend went smoothly :D . Saturday night we had a great evening with a big bbq, bar and a band playing - everyone had a good time and got a little tipsy!! Lets say that some were feeling a little worse for wear the next morning!!! :x

We had loads of lovely cakes thanks to Woody’s mummy, pasties, cream teas, tea, coffee etc and the bar was open all weekend…..much to Graham and Burnies delight!! ;) :p We also raised a good load of money for a great cause - The Lambo Beagle….so I would like to thank everyone who came, spent their money and took part in the weekends events.

THANK YOU!

Here are all the results with a few pictures (out of hundreds) to follow.

Saturday :-

Coursing champion was Chris with Chase

Reserve champion was Graham with Pebbles

Hurdles champion was Burnie with Jiggie

Reserve champion was my Brindle

Overs champion was Keith with Stern

Reserve champion was Chris with Chase

Unders champion was Shane with Chopper

Reserve champion was Linda with Reach

Terrier racing champion was Dave with Raz

Reserve champion was Febe - sorry didn’t get the owners name on that one!

Family dog show champion was Sam with Tally

Reserve champion was Ashley with Gladis

Lurcher Champion was Chris with Chase

Reserve was Shane with Chopper

Terrier Champion was Dave with Levi

Reserve champion was Pat with Oscar

Sunday :-

Coursing Champion was Amanda with Gwyn

Reserve Champion was Laura with Luna

Hurdles Champion was Jet - sorry didn’t get the owners name

Reserve champion was Graham with Pebbles

Terrier Hurdles champion was Tish and Lola

Reserve champion was Jonathan with Homer

Overs champion was Ann with Mawie

Reserve champion was Amanda with Gwyn

Unders champion was Shane with Chopper

Reserve champion was Laura with Luna

Terrier racing champion was Tish with Lola

Reserve champion was Archie - sorry didn’t get owners name

Family dog showing champion was Wendy with Pebbles

Reserve champion was Mrs Cotton with Shanni

Terrier champion was Vivian with Bonnie

Reserve champion was Tish with Pip

Lurcher champion was Maria with Rebus

Reserve was Maria with Goran

Congatulations to all the winners and everyone else that took part - it was great vto see so many known faces and new ones - roll on next year! :lol:

(sorry i didnt get some of the owners names but i was so busy!!)

Here are some pictures to follow for you......

100_1251.jpg

100_1261.jpg

100_1299.jpg

Some of the happy campers

100_1253.jpg

100_1255.jpg

Saturday terrier showing

100_1262.jpg

Lurcher showing Saturday

100_1263.jpg

Family Dog Champion and Reserve Champion Saturday

100_1274.jpg

Terrier Champion and Reserve saturday

100_1272.jpg

Lurcher champion and reserve saturday

100_1275.jpg

100_1283.jpg

100_1291.jpg

100_1298.jpg

100_1303.jpg

Unders champion and reserve saturday

100_1307.jpg

Overs Champion and reserve saturday

100_1308.jpg

Terrier showing and racing champion saturday

100_1310.jpg

saturdays coursing champion and reserve

100_1311.jpg

100_1377.jpg

100_1378.jpg

100_1380.jpg

100_1381.jpg

Well done Helen ,looks like everyone had a great weekend :thumbsup:

100_1387.jpg

Lurcher champion and reserve sunday

100_1396.jpg

Terrier champion and reserve sunday

100_1397.jpg

Family dog champion and reserve sunday

100_1399.jpg

100_1256.jpg

100_1260.jpg

Now for a few randoms from saturday night at the after party

100_1362.jpg

100_1365.jpg

100_1318.jpg

100_1317.jpg

100_1316.jpg

Woody with his well deserved pint

100_1315.jpg

Well done Helen ,looks like everyone had a great weekend :thumbsup:
Thank you - yeah everyone had a great weekend and it was well worth all the hard work that everyone put into it!! Looking forward to next year now :lol:

Well done all looked a great show and what a turn out of people :eek: great to see,and well done to all winners. :thumbsup:

Well what a weekend we had, 'Chopper' was unders racing champion on both days :D ......its lovely to have a local show,thanks to the organisers :thumbsup: and we will see you there again next year!!!

As usual here are the straight racing under and overs finals for sunday....

Unders Final Sunday

Overs Final Sunday

Have some random pics to post too when i get 5 mins.....Shane and Tish :D

thankyou to everyone who put in such an effort and time to make this such an enjoyable weekend, the site was easy to find well laid out and willow and myself had a lovely time and are looking forward to next year

Well what a weekend we had, 'Chopper' was unders racing champion on both days :D ......its lovely to have a local show,thanks to the organisers :thumbsup: and we will see you there again next year!!!

Unders Final Sunday

Overs Final Sunday

Thanks for putting the videos on .

Shame Keith and Linda couldn't get down for the Sunday straight racing , but good to see you all over the weekend .

Thanks for comments on the show :thumbsup:

thankyou to everyone who put in such an effort and time to make this such an enjoyable weekend, the site was easy to find well laid out and willow and myself had a lovely time and are looking forward to next year
Glad you enjoyed it :)

Planning for next year already !

Looks like you all had a fantastic time :thumbsup: Brilliant pics :thumbsup: love the one of Bernie :D

Unders Final Sunday

Overs Final Sunday

Thanks for putting the videos on .

Shame Keith and Linda couldn't get down for the Sunday straight racing , but good to see you all over the weekend .

Thanks for comments on the show :thumbsup:

Linda and Keith really wanted to come down but just couldn't make it in time....fortunately for me Shane turns into Lewis Hamilton behind the wheel of a car so we got there just in time!!!! :sweating: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for the results & pix! Well done all :)

Special well done to Maria with a first & reserve :thumbsup:

well done all winners and entrants,sorry couldnt stop long had a few things on and sunday i was busy,but well done all and woody for doing a good job for a good corse atb mark

:) Well done Woody, Bernie, Helen and everybody else who went, looks like a bloody good set up Woody wish we could of made it but Steve dad is poorly again, :(

It's nice to see Carol and Grahame back down our way and the rest of the Cornish folk all turned out for this show I hope you have every success with this show again next year. :thumbsup: Di

well done all winners and entrants,sorry couldnt stop long had a few things on and sunday i was busy,but well done all and woody for doing a good job for a good corse atb mark
cheers mark - it was good to see you and at least the pup got a run :thumbsup:

cheers mark - it was good to see you and at least the pup got a run :thumbsup:
gutted we didnt make it down from wales . looked a fab weekend . bbq and bar looked very inviting . next year hopefully

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back