The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lampy Back On Song

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greeting to all coursers. Pleased to report that we had a stunning day out lure coursing with EAWCC at Epping. Three of my diamonds namely Tilley, Moss and Bramble :* all ran to a division over a demanding layout of 600 yds on grass. The boyZORRO was beaten by his mother. He has got the speed but she has got the nouse (w00t) Couple of pics :D

Back to his ecstatic best (Full report on Born ro run web page )

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Well done Lampy (just think what Spry would have done :thumbsup: )

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE CHRIS AND PAM[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

You must be really proud :D and well done Zorro for giving it your best if you get beaten who better than by your mum :thumbsup:

Fantastic Result, well done all!

:cheers: WELL DONE TO CHRIS AND PAM AND THE CREW :cheers:

Had a drink last night to celebrate for you :D funny I never used to drink red wine before I went to Suffolk :- "

Remember there's always a place up North for the Born to Run crew if you ever get too drunk to look after them :thumbsup: :p

Yours forever smiling

Andy

A great days coursing. I was there as a guest, if I had realised that you were the famous Lamping Man, I would have introduced myself!

Tancho said:
A great days coursing. I was there as a guest, if I had realised that you were the famous Lamping Man, I would have introduced myself!

What wonderful pics. Well done !The first one shows Moss and the last one Tilley. :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoyed the day. Wasn't the judge good. :- "

Your photographic skills are up there with the Andy Smiths of this world :clown:

See you again I hope

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

lamping man said:
Tancho said:

What wonderful pics. Well done !The first one shows Moss and the last one Tilley. :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoyed the day. Wasn't the judge good. :- "

Your photographic skills are up there with the Andy Smiths of this world :clown:

See you again I hope

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

Hi lampy ,just looking at your pics , That black /white dog in the pic ,do you know the name and how its breeding is , it looks like one of mine :thumbsup:

Hi Corky. You're back then :blink: Can't help you with the black and white dog. Looks too fast to be one of yours though (w00t) (w00t) .

Lampy :thumbsup:

Great pics Tancho :thumbsup: well done to all who took part is the black & white dog related to Lesley's Kane?

Hi Paul, the B/W bitch is Elgedane Cast No Shadow (Kenmillone Silver Tongue of Lynperry/All Black and Beautiful)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back