The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lanakeshena Classic Fest

Lanakeshena

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here's our Talie at 6 months old :wub: , he is brother to Hilary & Hounds Daisy :wub: time has just flown by.... :teehee:

Falconcrag Valente at Veredon & Dumbriton Classic Dance at Lanakeshena

zzzzzzzzzzTalie6month.JPG

Wow, look at him all grown up now :wub:

Lots of luck for 2008 with him :luck: :luck:

Isn't he gorgeous? :wub: :wub: :wub: Daisy says if he wasn't her brother, and therefore smelly, :- " she would definitely fancy him! :lol: :lol:

Niamh says she does fancy him but Daisy is smelly! :teehee: :lol:

Talie is just beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: you must be so proud of him :thumbsup:

Talie looks ACE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:luck: Good luck with him :luck:

Looks like Ritchie is leaving good ones behind him

:thumbsup: What a handsome boy he is :thumbsup:

Pauline & Ruby

Lanakeshena said:
Here's our Talie at 6 months old :wub: , he is brother to Hilary & Hounds Daisy :wub: time has just flown by.... :teehee:  
Falconcrag Valente at Veredon & Dumbriton Classic Dance at Lanakeshena

He is a stunning dog... :wub:

What a lovely boy :wub:

Look forward to seeing him in the showring :luck:

Liz and the Monellis

A very handsome lad :wub: Good luck in the ring with him :luck:

He looks very promising Rachel :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
he is such a lovely boy :wub:

when is his first show?

good luck with him :luck:

WOW! Rachel...he is looking really lovely I bet you are soooo pleased with him :huggles: :wub: :thumbsup:

(he was my fav in the litter,so I am pleased too that he has turned out as nice as he has :* :thumbsup: )

05whippet said:
WOW! Rachel...he is looking really lovely I bet you are soooo pleased with him  :huggles:   :wub:   :thumbsup:  
(he was my fav in the litter,so I am pleased too that he has turned out as nice as he has  :*   :thumbsup: )

Thankyou, i am really pleased with him, he has the sweetest nature too, really looking forward to getting him out, and nice to have another stripey :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back