The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Latest Results From The Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
27lb Bitches Ht1

27lbbitchesht1.jpg

27lb Bitches Ht2

27lbbitchesht2.jpg

29lb Bitches Ht1

29lbbitchesht1.jpg

29lb Bitches Ht2

29lbbitchesht2.jpg

31lb Bitches

31lbbitches.jpg

35lb Bitches

35lbbitches.jpg

Sorry Vicky, I didn't realise you was posting too, I'll leave it there and do rest of card tomorrow. :)

17lb Dogs - Nch More or Less

moreorless.jpg

19lb Dogs - Nch Just Friends

JustFriends.jpg

and for Mark, Fill ya Boots, might not have won but he takes a good shot :thumbsup:

FillyaBoots.jpg

23lb r-up Fiddler - well done Andy & Gilbert

Fiddler-1.jpg
Fiddler1-1.jpg

25lb Dogs - Nch Guess What

GuessWhat-1.jpg

29lb Dogs - Nch Maid Your Point

MaidyourPoint.jpg

31lb Dogs - Nch Eversley Lad, well done Shiela :thumbsup:

EversleyLad.jpg

33lb Dogs - Rup Primas (in the red jacket) he ran really well to get up from this pic to take the heat

Ballajura-1.jpg

:cheers: Well done to all the winners and to everyone involved in this race meeting. Wonderful day and some fantastic racing. Well done Sally and Eve in the vets, I see what you mean about the finish Sal.

32lb Dogs - Nch Rapskallion, Sun Prince in red ran a very good race too

SunPrinceRapskallion-1.jpg

21lb Bitches - rup Six

Six.jpg

Rapid Stag

RapidStag.jpg

21lb Bitches - Bolan (missed spirit of the Stag :( )

Bolan.jpg

23lb Bitches - Polysaurus

Polysaurus.jpg

Totty Maud

TottyMaud.jpg

Cavendish Lady & Two Faced

CavendishLady2faced-1.jpg

Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: a lot of quality dogs racing at this years bend champs :thumbsup: the best race of the day was Acca & Foxy Roxys dead heat, both owners must have been :sweating: watching their dogs coming down the home straight . A very BIG well done to Avit and his owner Jacs :thumbsup: she brought a tear to mine and Hazels eyes on seeing Jacs at the trip to collect her champ.

ps. our Maggies offspring Josie (Her Sister) ran a absolutely brilliant race in the No Limit :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
great day everyone brilliant atmosphere huge turnout 121 dogs on the card unfortunately MAD MAX had to withdraw as Fiona and John had a call and had to return home urgently hope everythings ok.

A few people to thank firstly the owners and staff at HIGHGATE STADIUM who tend to our needs nothing is too much trouble for them.

Our sponsors WAFCOL and AUSTRALIAN GREYHOUND FEEDS who's support is really appreciated anyone who received a bag of food from these companies they would appreciate some feed back if you can take time to drop them a line it will be a great help in our aims to get further sponsorship from them for next year.

Alison and Colin Armstrong for replacing the missing SUP BITCH trophy with a beautiful new one,( the one that Rob took to bed with him hope you hav'nt crushed it :thumbsup: ) Ray and Mary Cahill who put the SUP VET shield up last year sorry this got missed off the advert and the sponsors of the SUP DOG, 40lb SCRATCH and NO LIMIT shields which were put on way back sorry the names have gone right out of my head but thanks for your continued support.

So on to the racing 120 dogs giving some fantastic races well done to N.CH of CH's FOXY ROXY, NCH of CH's MAID YA POINT, N.SC.CH of CH's DENESIDEBELLE and N. VET,CH of CH's OB2 well done to all CHAMPIONS and RUNNERS UP and everyone who took part better luck next time

on a personal note not being biased but I did breed her well done Terry and Sue Wards N CH POLLYSAURUS (2 become one x Chicane) you did your mum proud as did litter brother LUDACRIS a little under the weather on the day only managing runner up position to Shiela's N.CH EVERSLEY LAD .

And what about the NORTH WEST 8 CHAMPIONS on the day with a CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS in the bag well done you lot :thumbsup:

Thanks to all who helped out Georgina, Deb, Mandy, Hazel, John Meades for printing and supplying the programme front covers and the rest of the NNWRF committee who worked tirelessly all day as allways

Hope you all had a good day see you at the next NNWRF bend open in PORTSMOUTH 11th November

25lb Bitches - Nch Maizee Mu

MaizeeMuMyQuest.jpg

My Quest

MyQuest.jpg

27lb Bitches - Nch Fizz

Fizz.jpg

Fizz1.jpg

29lb Bitches - Nch Foxy Roxy

FoxyRoxy.jpg

31lb Bitches - Nch Scooby Dont

ScoobyDont.jpg

35lb Bitches - Nch Bigland Vixen

BiglandVixen.jpg

I TIMED ANDREW IN 1ST NO LIMIT RACE WHEN HE MISSED THE LIDS...= 15.61. ...AND IN THE NO LIMIT FINAL I TIMED HIM AT 15.32

jasper. said:
I TIMED ANDREW IN 1ST NO LIMIT RACE WHEN HE MISSED THE LIDS...= 15.61. ...AND IN THE NO LIMIT FINAL I TIMED HIM AT 15.32
You want to get yourself a good stop watch Jasper :- "

Geoff

ps. got any other scratch times?

jasper. said:
Do you use that Mickey Mouse stop watch to boil your eggs Jasper?

If so, I bet there hard boiled one day, and soft boiled another day :lol:

Jayne

brill pics jac :D Well Done every one :cheers:

loving the pic of our zim with his legs crossed looking all girlie :* :b

well done to all the champions of the day and runners up. wat a good race between foxy roxy(grandaughter) and acca(daughter) in the 28lb bitch class both coming from master blaster. well done Vicky with mochara another title under her belt and joyce with showman and guess what brilliant running all day. and to the surprise of the day ricky,s HELLBENT getting runner-up

Last edited by a moderator:
krystal said:
brill pics jac  :D Well Done every one  :cheers:
loving the pic of our zim with his legs crossed looking all girlie  :*   :b

Glad you got to see it online :thumbsup: Tell your Dad I'll have the photo for him at Wessy.

jasper. said:
Official time for first heat of the No Limit was Denesidebelle 15.43

Second heat was Hellbent, 15.59 and in the final the time was 15.18

40lb heat one, Avit 15.56

Second heat, Turkish 15.47

have you got anymore times geoff

milly said:
jasper. said:
Official time for first heat of the No Limit was Denesidebelle 15.43

Second heat was Hellbent, 15.59 and in the final the time was 15.18

40lb heat one, Avit 15.56

Second heat, Turkish 15.47

I got them off Linda, try Jasper :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back