Latest Results From The Bend Champs

The acca and Foxy Roxy Dead Heat

accadh.jpg

accadh2.jpg

accadh3.jpg

accadh4.jpg

Bigland Vixen Solo

BiglandVixenSolo.jpg

Heavy Weight Dog Final (obviously started to get dark so pics not quite as sharp now)

hwdogfinal.jpg

Light Weight Bitch Final

lwbitches.jpg

Supreme Scratch

SupremeScr.jpg

Supreme dog

SupDog.jpg

Last pics, slow shutter speed (apparently) dad says to show motion lol

Supreme dog up the last straight

Supdog2.jpg

Leight weight Bitch final coming off the last bend

lwbitch2.jpg

Its no wonder dogs get injured is it check out this running position of Maid ya point, has only got 1 leg left on the ground trying to keep him into the rail, well he must be doing something right cos he is the best in the business!!!

maidyapoint2.jpg

Thanks for ones of roxy in dead heat jade, superb pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great pics thanks Peter and Jade :D has your dad checked that programme Jade hope it was all complete and correct :- " :D

Cheers for the pic's Jude, good to see them from a different position.

Thanks for all the pics there great...also a bigger thanks to jac for taking the winners pics for whippet news....

Some great racing well done all the winners :thumbsup:

Thanks Jade nice to see the old man at a meeting he has not lost his touch----

it was nice to have a bit of banter with him ----

will have to be getting another dog to keep him off the golf course ---

tell him all the best for Christmas as i probably wont see him till next year

many thanks

steve

jasper. said:
VICKY ASKED IF ANY ONE HAD ANY TIMES, AND BECAUSE SC RACING IS MY INTEREST I DECIDED TO TIME THE NO  LIMIT, JUST AS A ROUGH GUIDE LINE AS TO SEE HOW FAR OFF MY PUP IS.. I HAVE STOOD AT THE SIDE OFF JOHN GILL AND TIMED WITH HIM, AND WE ARE USUALLY WITHIN A YARD OFF EACH OTHER ON THE STOP WATCH..JOHN IS A VERY CONSISTANT WITH THE STOP WATCH.. AND HAS CLOCKED MANY BIG EVENTS FOR NONE PED RACING...

SO CAN I ASK ...SO WHY THE DIGS AT ME,.. MAINLY FROM YOU MILLY,.. IS IT BECAUSE YOUR BREEDING WAS IN THE RACE TO.. AND THAT I STATED THAT ANDREW MISSED THE LIDS,, THAT WAS PLAIN TO SEE..A GOOD 4 LENGHS FROM WHERE I WAS STOOD.. VERY RARE FOR HIM TO, HE IS ONE OFF THE BEST NO LIMITS I HAVE SEEN.....DONT TAKE OUT AWAY FROM THE YOUNG DOG THOUGH..IT  FLEW OUT AND RAN TOP GRADE FOR ITS AGE...........

Have you seen the dvd yet Maurice of this race? I have and they all came out evenly except Abby Road who fell out, I don't know where you got your 4 lenths from :teehee: :D will try to put it on for you :thumbsup:

got to agree with u i have just watched the dvd and they all came out together except abbey road it was just the early pace of stuarts pup which was breath taking.

andrew ran a good race to catch stuarts pup just before the line.

Cheers mate :thumbsup: I would have prefered it in slow motion :lol: for those with visual difficulties 8) :lol:

yes geof , you are right, it was the early pace that made the others look like they had missed the lids... perhaps you should have given a diffrent pup away...this one would have produced for you.

hi

ok here is the slowmo

hope you can make it out now geoff

:cheers:

dog in black traped very well any one know who he is ????? :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks just as good on DVD as it did on the day :thumbsup:

Hope her brother can fly out of traps as well she can (w00t) (w00t)

jasper. said:
yes geof , you are right, it was the early pace that made the others look like they had missed the lids... perhaps you should have given a diffrent pup away...this one would have produced for you.
Well Maurice,thats the way it goes!I still get as much pleasure watching her run as I would if I still owned her.Actually Stuart & Becki had the choice of 3 of my young dogs when they lost 'Sugar Babe',and Josies the one they chose :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back