The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leaving Racing

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry to hear you and John are leaving the sport we have had some good times together over the years we shall miss you very much

do Hope colt gets well

we wish you all the very best for the future :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

all the best susan and john and hope colts makes a recovery.keep us posted

So sorry to hear about poor Colt. :luck: Good luck for this afternoon and I hope he heals well.

Really sorry to hear such bad news and i hope that whatever you and john go on to do you enjoy as much as you enjoyed racing ---i also hope your pup makes a full recovery and gives you long hours of pleasure --

The Kirkcaldy-WRC club and Arthur i am sure will miss such hard workers as will we all but good luck in the future its been a pleasure to know you both and your children ---

Steve /Karen /Harry and all here at Lancaster

good luck for the future---- :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

ey john you cant retire at 40,seriously tho hope he makes a good recovery and all the best with what ever you's decide to do :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear you have decided to retire Sue, it's a real shame, but i can understand your reasons with all the bad luck you've had over the last few years, it's sickening :( Hope the little lad makes a good recovery and best of luck to you all for the future :luck: :luck: :luck:

An update on Colt

He's at the vet and he does hope to operate on him tomorrow :thumbsup: , he's need a t-plate as the normal one's are no good for the breaks in his leg :(

We going to our very best to save his leg ,,,and it's not going to be cheep up to £1100 but he's worth it :thumbsup:

If all goes well we can pick him up on Friday :thumbsup:

Im shattered as was up all last night with him, so I hope to get a good nights sleep :D

You never know, we all love the English Derby, so might get down next year for a wee holiday (w00t) :thumbsup:

So sorry to here about colt susan and john and 4 one i will miss u all. all the best in wot ever u do,THE CAP &FAMILY

so sorry to here about colt hope he makes a good recovery like steves post you are all gonna be a big miss to whippet racing best of luck whatever you choose to do in the future gerry n marie

well said marie,the both of you & the kids will be a sad miss to racing, hope colt get well quick & starts running again :luck: :luck: :luck:

so sorry to here about colt susan\john , and i'm very sad to here you are leaving our sport , all the best for the future

John

So sorry Susan we hope Colt comes through and his leg sets well, we wanted to leave the sport when our dear old Boson broke his leg but he had alot of fight as I know Colt has. It was soon out of Bosons head and forgotten evan though he spent his life mainly on 3 legs he was happy, Colt seems to have that same strong will.

All the very best to the family for the future, you never know when Colt is over his broken leg you may feel able to come back to the sport as we did.

Love and best wishes to you all

Paul n Ken

xx

sorry to hear about Colt's accident, hope the vet does a good job and can save his leg, must be shocking for you :luck: :luck:

sad news, hope the pup makes a full recovery.best of luck,injurys really **** you off our roddy has only had 6 races this yearbeen off 3 out of 6 month.

maybe you will have second thoughts as guess again was starting to run :luck:

Sorry about Colt :( :luck: at the vets today.

You and John will be missed on the racing sceen, and we would like to thank you for your hard work at the Scottish Derby, Johns a top man on the traps :thumbsup:

Geoff & Hazel

So sorry about Colt, wishing him the best of luck at the vets. :luck:

Sorry your hanging up your jackets, I wish you and your family all the best for the future. :luck: :huggles:

Thanks for all your good luck's, he's going to need them.

Colt is having the op this afternoon, he's had a good nights sleep (sedated (w00t) ).

The house is so quiet without him, but come Friday night, all hell will be breaking loose again :thumbsup:

We are going to try and get to the 2 local club's we raced at , Kirkcaldy and Kincaden, but only to have a good banter/laugh with our Scottish racing pals :thumbsup: Not every weekend as we are now going to go touring in the caravan, with the dogs :p our new hobby :oops:

I/we will missing racing the dogs, but I could not watch Gizmo (Guess Again) racing, and that was before Colts accident :- "

:luck: Good luck to all our racing pals for the coming bend champs :luck:

So sorry to hear about Colt's accident. :( Good luck for today. :luck: Will be thinking of you. :huggles: :huggles:

how is colt sue , have you got him home yet or is it to soon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back