The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lets Play A Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad................... off sat,overtime sun,got monday off because i worked bank holiday,so yes i don,t work weekends,only for overtime which i have been doing lately for some dogs shows coming up

times.......ive done weekends only for 18 years,started doing them when the kids where little,now the oldests 22 and im still doing them,good money though double time for sunday

service..........must be use to it,time and half saturday too. :))

wash.......................... me too,only because if i go over my 38 hours they got to pay me time and a half :D :D

clothes............oh yes and they dont like doing that

line............................ at the moment they got no choice,we are short staffed

day............................. after this weekend giving it a rest,hubby now coming to his weekends off :D

trip.........wish i was off with my hubby,could have trips out,dont think he would like so much though,he watches his sport on a weekend.

light...........right must get some more chores done,nice chatting with you,and have a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back