letter in whippet news

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have read the letter in whippet news, saying i am banned, did think they would of had the descents to send me one first, another cock up, i was willing to accept a ban for the way i went about saying what i did, but now NO WAY seems some can give a positive drug test and maybe get away with it ,but myself and Dee get a ban because i said what i said ,Dee never said a word apart from to me when we got home a right tongue lashing, not for the content but the wrong time and place for which i apologized ,so learn a lesson from this u cant speak your mind or your in trouble ,but u can get away with worse if you no what i mean ,no way am i going to lie down and let Dee be banned , for something i did...... :angry:

I WOULD HAVE LET YOU OFF AND BANNED DEE INSTEAD,LOL :D

i was first to sign this petition :b

they do think that they are the only ones who can make the rules. members must have thier say

THERE IS NO WAY DEE SHOULD BE BAND AND A WARNING FOR YOU WOULD BE FAIR GARY. TONY PLEASE TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THIS IN THE LIGHT OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS GONE ON GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE FAIR PLAY FOR EVERYONE.

I fully endorse what Mark from Fordingbridge says. No way should Dee be banned, lets hope a meeting is called and this is sorted out. Gary only spoke out on what everyone was thinking in the heat of the moment.

Gary said things in the heat of the moment and under the influence of the golden stuff, lets hope the fed looks at this decision and thinks maybe! they have done the same. I would love to think that all these issues are cleared up before the start of the next racing season. Gary has held his hand up to say he was in the wrong to let rip at the presentation, banning dea as well does not help. If we are to go forward both the fed and bwra should listen to the members.

posted by scotty not Jade.

Last edited by a moderator:
:b i totally agree so why dont the fed have members meetings like the bwra so the members can put thier views over? :p

if you read your whippet news the fed states they will listen to members points of view.all you have to do is write to them all ideas will be considered,but this has to be done in the correct manner and not by threats or intimidation. :angry: :angry:

Cinnamon, you sound as if you are a FED supporter. At the moment they are a disgrace run by a pair of cheats.The sooner these two resign the better whippet racing will be. They dont deserve any support acting the way they have , preaching one thing &doing the opposite. Look at all the people they have got banned over the years. They have done more than anybody to help in the decline of whippet racing over the past few years.[ THEY DONT DESERVE ANY SUPPORT]

How many clubs, sports, schools etc. would give a ban first off without giving atleast one warning first. A warning should have been enough for Gary, I cant understand why Dee has been baned. If its because its a family membership, to me thats no reason at all. Dee could have had a single membership next year.

Also has anyone stoped to ask about Gary and Dees bitches.

From what I can make out the whole kennel is banned.....what have the dogs done wrong ???????

Gary and Dee have never failed a drug test in all their years of racing. But not evan a friend will be able to run the dogs for them next year....thay are registerd for life and have done nothing wrong..... will hellbound be racing at feds next year????

I hope we are not all going to sit back and watch this happen to the Baileys bitches.

Pauline Wright.

I could not put it better myself john, after getting my whippet news this morning and finding out it is official about the ban , and not receiving a letter about there actions they have took to wards me, which as everyone knows is an official way of banning people, i phoned tony to see if the ban also applies to Dee, his response was "yes you are both banned as its a family membership",.

I would not join next year anyway while cheats are at the helm, but no way should Dee and the dogs be banned :angry: , how many people are going to sit back and watch decisions like this or any others be made by them alone maybe the name should be changed from the fed, which was once a great racing body to tony and Yvonne's whippet club, i for one am not going to sit back and see this go on any longer.

Petitions are going round shortly to try to get a meeting for the members so things can be discussed, i personally think a vote of no confidence is appropriate, how can they just swan about as if rules don't apply to them?.

Julie and Steve baitson who were ambassador's for our sport were banned and never once did they see any paper work stating what for, why? this i have just heard from Julie tonight "what goes around comes around" and this has certainly come back and bit them right on the arsse.

as far as my behavior on the day i have apologized over and over again but not for the content, didn't think i was aggressive at all i thought aggression was something like violence, like when Yvonne openly punched another member in the mouth no warning or ban double standards again . but i wont lose sleep as i got a ban for saying the truth ,even though it was wrong time and place, but might of lost sleep if i was banned for cheating :angry:

I am highly disappointed with the decisions that the fed have taken in banning me and my dogs, through gaz saying what he did ..maybe if the fed were more honest with there members and had annual meetings to discusses topics that arise though out the year ,then gaz might not of felt the need to speak out in the wrong place and at the wrong time ....

Does this mean we can not attend the fed straight champs then ..even if we don't run a dog?

;) i once asked tony why wasnt it put to the members about racing on an inside hare.he replied the decision was the commitees. i asked for a members meeting or discussion with members and was declined :p

i belive a warning would be in order for gary but as for dee what did she do nothing i think the fed should reconcider there decsion and let them run in the feds there a couple i see twice maybe four times a year and there there be a loss to a lot of us at the fed meetings as there a good pair to be around. and i say come on give them a warning and let by gones be by gones. ;)

firstly i dont think that dee should have been banned and maybe a ban on gary could have been avoided, but one thing i dont agree with is calling tony and yvonne cheats :angry: in my opinion its inocent until proven guilty and those of you who have said that they are a disgrace are wrong and are just speculating, :angry: tony and yvonne do lots for their members and i think it wud be a disaster if they stepped down, and whats to say that the people that replaced them would be any better?

jade

The prove is in black and white Jade, on the test sheet.

jade scott said:
firstly i dont think that dee should have been banned and maybe a ban on gary could have been avoided, but one thing i dont agree with is calling tony and yvonne cheats  :angry: in my opinion its inocent until proven guilty and those of you who have said that they are a disgrace are wrong and are just speculating, :angry:   tony and yvonne do lots for their members and i think it wud be a disaster if they stepped down, and whats to say that the people that replaced them would be any better?
jade
Jade,

Most racers don`t think that the outburst at NWRF champs by Gary merits a ban for himself, his wife and his dogs but Yvonne and Tony seemingly (to me anyway) have a history of using their authority to ban people they have personal issues with.

The tests are positive and under NWRF rules Yvonne and Tony would be banned and in the past they haven`t been silent in their condemnation of others with similar results - its a bit rich for them to feel agreived at others calling them cheats. Wether they are cheats or not is unknowable as a certainty but I personaly question their integrity from my own experience.

It would not be a disaster if they stepped down - there is always someone else to take their place. I can`t see how their replacements could do worse.

I raced the NWRF under Dave Thompson and Keith Fowler and it was much better.

:p this letter is from mr ricky bentley..... if gary is banned from the fed for foul language and abusive behavior caused at the fed champs then miss yvonne ragonelli should also suffer a ban for the foul and abusive language and behavior at melton she gave me in the club house in front of children ( again one rule for one and another for her) :0 SIGNED Mr RICKY BENTLEY PETERLEE

cinnamon said:
if you read your whippet news the fed states they will listen to members points of view.all you have to do is write to them all ideas will be considered,but this has to be done in the correct manner and not by threats or intimidation. :angry:   :angry:
cinnamon i find your statement very untrue ..i know of numerous occasions where people have given their opinions to the fed about members points of view only to find they have came up against a brick wall ... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back