The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Litter Announcement

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They are beautiful. Come on Lou which one is Noodles.

I love the way they always seem to stick with their own colour :huggles: Little Noodles feeding well :- :wub:

Really smashing litter, plump, in the pink and gorgeous :wub: thanks for sharing the pics :))

So which one is Noodles then? is it your one Louise?

Thank's ladies :D ........ Ken's been out and given them a good vet check (mouths, hearts etc) and has done their dew claws .... He said they are extremly strong and healthy and said it was like doing 10 rounds with Mike Tyson lol ..... He's also checked Ruby's tummy, heart etc and said she's in tip top health and condition, so time to relax now knowing alls as it should be ... phew :D

I love the way they always seem to stick with their own colour :huggles: Little Noodles feeding well :- :wub:
Come on Lou tell us which one is noodles , i love them all so choosing one must have been hard :thumbsup:

What a beautiful litter. Hannah and Louise you must be very pleased. well done to the mum.And the dad ,of course.

Cogratulations hannah and Lou... and Ruby and Mozz, of course . dying to see them. Does that make darling Ember a great or great-great or even great-great -great granny.?!! she would have been SO proud, hope you have as much fun with them as we did with Emmie.

Oh wow!! Just found the pics, they are gorgeous..I adore thae little dark brindle with the sooty nose..yummy. thanks for sharing pics hannah

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: TO MOZZA AND RUBY on the birth of your babes :huggles:
and WELL DONE Lou for being there to help Hannah :sweating: hope you both kept as calm as Ruby ;)

Look forward to seeing some pictures on here - I don't do facebook either!

I didnt do anything just cooed and ahhhed over the babes lol, due to missing a turning I ended up back on the M5 and finally made it for no. 4,5 and 6. Rubes wasnt hanging about bless her
You mean she didn't wait for you Lou :- You saw some being born, and there's nothing nicer in the world than seeing your boys babies coming into the world. Congratulatons to all :thumbsup: and lots of luck to the puppies and their new owners :luck:

Congratlations to you all, :thumbsup: they are absolutly stunning, :wub: and they came so quickly, (w00t) maybe you should do ante natal classes for dogs Hannah. :D

Congratulations Hannah Lou, Ruby & Mozz :cheers: What gorgeous scrummy babes :wub:

Soooooooo scrummy, and adorable, and kissable, and perfect, and just lovely in every way.

Ruby being such a laid back mum. Congrats, think they are all lovely. xxx

Thanks all .....Yes it makes Ember a great, great granny to these pups :D ........ I have never regreted the Obi and Inca mating and wish I'd repeated it ...... Have any of Obi's brothers or sisters been bred on from? .......

She did have 'em very quickly Paula lol ..... Guess it's racing, frisbee and all that kept her fit, plus she is a 28lb girl :lol: .... as for laid back and being comfortable in herself, Rube's has taken it all in her stride and insists on coming out for her daily walk/frisbee time, though we then get dragged home at 100 mph as she then wants to get back to her babies ........ She's one fab girl :wub: 8)

pictures maybe?

DSC04184.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back