Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Lurcher Puppy Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i had a phone call last weekend asking if i could take this girl as the owners had gone out and bought a small and cute bichon cross and the lurcher was too rough with it :angry: so f course she has come to live with me untill a new home is found :D

she is really good with the kids and my my dogs , she is vaccinated and microchipped .

she as bought as a collie x grey mum and a pure whippy dad but she wa bought out of a puppy farm type enviroment who had lots of kennels with various dogs of various ages , the pup wasnt seen with her mum so the breeding is questionable

she looks to have a lot of saluki in her and is estimated to make around 24"

she will be 4 monhs old on the 1st nov

im looking for a loving home for her , she must be an inside dog and a pet first and foremost . not for breeding !!!!

any interest then please pm me , i am in north derbyshire .

thank you x

etherowwithmaisyy052.jpg

etherowwithmaisyy043.jpg

m001.jpg

m003.jpg

m004.jpg

maisie050.jpg

maisie051.jpg

:wub: she is stunning :wub: :wub:

what a sorry strory...but thank god they contacted you ;)

I wish she was nearer to me... I lost my beloved old whippet lady a couple of weeks ago and we need a new special girl to be a friend to our standard poodle who misses Rosie as much as we do. She is stunning and had she been nearer I would have jumped at her. Good luck and if anyone knows of a special little whippet or whippet cross girl in the South East who needs a special forever home please let me know, doesn't have to be a pup, just in need of spoiling rotten xx

i had a phone call last weekend asking if i could take this girl as the owners had gone out and bought a small and cute bichon cross and the lurcher was too rough with it :angry: so f course she has come to live with me untill a new home is found :D
she is really good with the kids and my my dogs , she is vaccinated and microchipped .

she as bought as a collie x grey mum and a pure whippy dad but she wa bought out of a puppy farm type enviroment who had lots of kennels with various dogs of various ages , the pup wasnt seen with her mum so the breeding is questionable

she looks to have a lot of saluki in her and is estimated to make around 24"

she will be 4 monhs old on the 1st nov

im looking for a loving home for her , she must be an inside dog and a pet first and foremost . not for breeding !!!!

any interest then please pm me , i am in north derbyshire .

thank you x

they had also said if i didnt take her that day she was going to manchester dogs home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am pleased they got in touch. she is no trouble and will stay with me however long it takes

etherowwithmaisyy052.jpg

etherowwithmaisyy043.jpg

m001.jpg

m003.jpg

m004.jpg

maisie050.jpg

maisie051.jpg

poor baby, but shes far better off than with owners like that! :angry: at least shes young and adaptable enough to make good, unlike the old timers who get ditched for the new cutie on the block :( hope she gets her forever home soon :luck:

poor baby, but shes far better off than with owners like that! :angry: at least shes young and adaptable enough to make good, unlike the old timers who get ditched for the new cutie on the block :( hope she gets her forever home soon :luck:
yes your right , its much harder for the older ones , at least they realised now rather than later that a lurcher is not for them

Sharon your a bugger you know that dont you. Shes gourgouse ill let Gary have a look hes working on the new dogmobile (w00t)

I wish she was nearer to me... I lost my beloved old whippet lady a couple of weeks ago and we need a new special girl to be a friend to our standard poodle who misses Rosie as much as we do. She is stunning and had she been nearer I would have jumped at her. Good luck and if anyone knows of a special little whippet or whippet cross girl in the South East who needs a special forever home please let me know, doesn't have to be a pup, just in need of spoiling rotten xx
Distance isn't always a problem on K9, if you turn out

to be the right person for a dog, you can very often

get help with transport.

Sharon your a bugger you know that dont you. Shes gourgouse ill let Gary have a look hes working on the new dogmobile (w00t)

i instantly thought of you ,, you would be the perfect home for her !! she is good with cats too lol

yes your right , its much harder for the older ones , at least they realised now rather than later that a lurcher is not for them
wish there were more rules and regulations both for breeders and potential owners, because its always the dogs that lose out. lets hope the new pup doesnt get the same treatment should it not be quite what they wanted either :( x

get help with transport.

thats right , thee can often be a convoy sorted if its the right home so if you ever dosee a dog you want dont be afraid to ask for help with transport x

i instantly thought of you ,, you would be the perfect home for her !! she is good with cats too lol

Hes put the cybosh on it at the mo :( sorry.

ha men !!!! dont be daft it was just a thought ,, as i said she is no problem at all and were in no rush :D

get help with transport.

thats right , thee can often be a convoy sorted if its the right home so if you ever dosee a dog you want dont be afraid to ask for help with transport x
Despite the bickering on here at times. i've noticed

when it matters most members will pull together :)

get help with transport.

:thumbsup:

get help with transport.

Thank you, I am interested in her but she is so far away from me.... You can speak to Judy & Nigel Booker who run this site, they know me well and will tell you all about me! Any of the long standing whippet racing people know us, Betty Beaumont, Jane Rankin, Lesley Harris etc..... Joyce Keable who is involved with whippet rescue knew us well and so on.... I owned and raced WCRCh Red Assasin (Fairmist Bramble boy, who was bred by me & my Mum - he was my beloved 'Teddy' who left us 5 years ago) and we also had WCRCh Freeman and my husband owned the famous WCRCh Striker (Tell Um Straight - who is on most good racing pedigrees these days). However, despite my former racing pedigree I am just looking for a lovely girl to live by the seaside (Hastings, East Sussex) with me, my husband and 2 sons (17 & 14). We have a wonderful playful 3 year old standard poodle and 3 cats who are very dog savvy! I have a large 200 foot garden, work part time so there is someone here much of the time and the pets are our babies and are spoiled rotten - and rightly so. Rosie has left a huge hole that needs filling.... any dog that comes to us will be loved forever. Thank you for replying and for your help, Jackie Legg

(w00t) sounds perfect...i have many of the dogs you names in my racers pedigree's

im sure we can all help with transport if neede, im just off jct 12 M4 if i can help ;)

my mum and dad...neil and sue paterson know you both as well.....and your mum (w00t)

Last edited:
Oh i think you should get in touch with saraquele and have a chat :)

(w00t) sounds perfect...i have many of the dogs you names in my racers pedigree'sim sure we can all help with transport if neede, im just off jct 12 M4 if i can help ;)

my mum and dad...neil and sue paterson know you both as well.....and your mum (w00t)

Thank you! I knew your parents well - Wokingham days! I was 13 when I got my 1st whippet and am 40 now and have never been without a whippet from then until now..... toooooo sad.

Let's see what we can sort out xx

(w00t) sounds perfect...i have many of the dogs you names in my racers pedigree'sim sure we can all help with transport if neede, im just off jct 12 M4 if i can help ;)

Thank you! I knew your parents well - Wokingham days! I was 13 when I got my 1st whippet and am 40 now and have never been without a whippet from then until now..... toooooo sad.

Let's see what we can sort out xx

i will pm you my te no then we can have a chat x i do not drive on motorays im afraid so ny distance for me would be prehps getting her to the edge of a motorway , at stockport /cheadle area or over to barnsley way ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back