The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Lurcher Puppy Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MORE PIKKIES TAKEN TODAY :wub:

MAISIE :wub:

MMMM012.jpg

MMMM013.jpg

MMMM014.jpg

MMMM015.jpg

MMMM018.jpg

MMMM026.jpg

MMMM030.jpg

MMMM032.jpg

has she found a home yet??

so addorable how could they? arghhhhh

Has she got a home yet Sharon...I have a friend looking for a whippet/lurcher/greyhound type puppy thanks.

She's beautiful - she looks like a delicate little girly version of my Taz :wub:

Good luck finding a perfect home for her :luck:

Has this little girl been taken? We are looking for a baby bitch for a companion to our Sam, the patchwork whippet aged 9 with auto immune. He is a lovely boy but could do with some female company to see him thr his old age!

We are in Leighton Buzzard, Beds near Carol Neale.

Best wishes,

Hannah x

she had found a home but is supposed to be coming back this weekend , long story ! will update when i have more time , so as of now she is supposed to come back tomorrow x

Oh no, what a great shame she's had to come back. It sounds as though there might be other interest though, so fingers crossed for her :luck:

i really hope this lovely little girl finds a forever sofa soon :wub:

i had a lot of talks / checks etc with the people who took her , thay had been home and vet checked , very knowledgable on sighthounds etc etc perfect situation , she is a little nervy when out and about on her own but this was discussed in depth and they were sure they could give her the guidance and time needed , but when i phoned last week they said they didnt think they could do it ???? ah well . due to transport problems / time wise etc it will be this weekend she will be coming back to me , they may have had a change of heart in the week and decided to give her longer who knows ! will be speaking to them tomorrow and will keep you updated .

there has been a lot of interest but no one really goes any further than posting on the thread etc but im not worried , she was as good as gold here last time and will be again , she will be happy with my 3 again. keep you posted !!!

maisie is back , has just fitted straight back in and is looking for her FOREVER home !

Hi have sent you a personal message on here hope to hear from you soon!! We are genuinely interested in her

Thanks

Lucy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back