The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Liver Dog Treats Recipe?

TC said:
dessie said:
TC said:
LOL! Less of the "ex" please, I still have letters after my name I'll have you know  (w00t)

So has Rupert!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If only I was as good looking, I suppose even HE would remember to put the lid on :- "

Probably!!!

I keep thinking about the state of your kitchen (and chuckling I have to admit!) ..........TJ would think he had died and gone to heaven if he had been there!!!!

(w00t) Oh Tracy ............ What are you like !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lglol.gif

i really think its time that we had a new section here at k9...comic cockups! :lol: because i'm in stitches having read this innocent (supposedly :p ) thread (w00t)

we could have a best ballsup of the month award (and yes, the lidless blender would defo win imo)

i'm off to wipe the tears now :lol:

I am so pleased that my stupidity has put a smile on peoples faces :angry: :- "

On a brighter not, my kitchen has never been so clean (w00t)

TC said:
I am so pleased that my stupidity has put a smile on peoples faces  :angry:   :- "
On a brighter not, my kitchen has never been so clean  (w00t)

see? silver lining, eh? :D hope liver treat attempt mark 2 fares better :luck:

i hate liver it makes me sick just by the look and smell of it :x

PINKY P said:
i hate liver it makes me sick just by the look and smell of it :x
That's as maybe but the dogs love it, the same as tripe and that's what counts!!! Sausages make good bait as well! My beloved Dessie Whippet would have killed for sausages!

Just made some of these treats ~ 1st attempt & all went down well... the dogs luv it. Will make some more over the weekend :thumbsup:

:) I had a go at this today, all went well dog's really love it.

BUT i had a little trouble getting me grease proof paper of the back :lol:

where did i go wrong, took me age's picking it of :oops:

Windsdream said:
:) I had a go at this today, all went well dog's really love it.
BUT i had a little trouble getting me grease proof paper of the back :lol:

where did i go wrong, took me age's picking it of  :oops:

Aah,i forgot to say put some olive oil on the paper so it doesn't stick quite so bad :b

Tracy,my blender won't work unless the lid is on,so i just took it for granted that they were all like this,how wrong was i? :blink: :lol:

I can just imagine the state of your kitchen,like something out of a horror movie (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I absolutely detest the smell of liver :x :x :x ,but i put up with it cos my dog's love it :thumbsup:

:- " Aah ok will do that next time.

At least i put the lid on the blender (w00t) poor TC what a mess that must have been :eek:

I don't use any grease proof paper in my microwaveable containers - doesn't stick at all.

alfyn said:
I absolutely detest the smell of liver :x   :x   :x ,but i put up with it cos my dog's love it :thumbsup:
Good for you! That's what I like to hear, somebody else who puts their dogs first!!! :cheers: :thumbsup:

OK, so have I got weird dogs? I've started making their treats tonight, decided to make half liver cake and half pure liver treats. thought i'd treat them to a slice of raw liver while I was making them. Did they take it? Did they h*** !!! Both turned their noses up :lol: wondering now if they're gonna like it cooked? Hope so cos I'm a veggie and I'm not gonna finish it for them (w00t)

By the way, I didn't find it at all bad to make and I'm veggie :) however I'm not squeemish cos I spend all day looking at infected wounds in my job! perhaps that helps :b wash out all the blood first and its ok :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back