The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look At Them Now

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Never mind the photo quality, those pics are testament to the quality of care Dilly and her babies have received since you rescued them, they look wonderful, Dilly looks like a different dog! :thumbsup:

I particularly like the second pic of Dilly being a playful Whippet, something that would have been hard to imagine when looking at the photographs of when you first rescued her. I wouldn't have a clue about the father of the pups, I'm not very good at that sort of thing but they do look quite big - and seriously cute! :))

Its just so beautiful to see them all out in the sunshine and enjoying life :wub: :wub:

Dilly looks a totally different dog dosnt she,.......well done for all your hard work and dedication... :thumbsup: so heartwarming to see those pictures..thanks for sharing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
They do look big so, as Jinnyfizz says, perhaps collie but looking at their coats and tails, they don't look hairy/fluffy enough but perhaps that will come with age. Whatever they are, they look lovely, solid and healthy and Dilly, well she's just gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks for the comments, yes we reckon there is a bit of either collie or terrier in there ;)

Wonderful to see, Dilly is looking fantastic and the pups are just :wub: :wub:

I reckon possibly collie x as well - but gorgeous babies whatever they are. Do you have any potential homes for them yet?

so good to see Dilly looking so happy, alive and well covered ;)

Pups look great too, I wonder if a colliex farm dog would have had a hand in their creation too...

Gorgeous puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

But Dilly is the most gorgeous of them all :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wonderful to see, Dilly is looking fantastic and the pups are just :wub: :wub:
I reckon possibly collie x as well - but gorgeous babies whatever they are. Do you have any potential homes for them yet?
The three pups will hopefully be rehomed through GRWE when they are old enough and Dilly is being advertised here in Ireland and in the UK see her post in the rehoming section for details :)

You have done a fantastic job with Dilly and her pups.

It is lovely to see how well Dilly looks and those are seroiusly cute puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

I hope that they all find wonderful new homes soon :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

They all look great..i thought they looked like they had a bit of collie in there......Harley is beautiful :wub:

Gorgeous puppies and Dilly is looking really lovely now. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: A lovely happy outcome and what a difference a few weeks has made to Dilly - you have done an amazing job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great to see them all having fun in the sunshine. :)

Good luck for Dilly and the pups in finding their forever homes. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

What an amazing job you have done with Dilly and she has done a phenomenal job with those puppies. Wonderful to see them all looking so happy.

Sorry I don't know the story behind Dilly,I'm guessing its not a happy one as I am new to this site.But she and her puppies look adorable!congrats on your lovely family.

I only have Stanley he is 8 months old now,I don't know how on earth you manage with all them,I've gone round the twist since he came in to my life lol :teehee:

Sorry I don't know the story behind Dilly,I'm guessing its not a happy one as I am new to this site.But she and her puppies look adorable!congrats on your lovely family.I only have Stanley he is 8 months old now,I don't know how on earth you manage with all them,I've gone round the twist since he came in to my life lol :teehee:
Thats whippets for you.... :lol: totally mad.....but loveable very.... :wub:

Sorry I don't know the story behind Dilly,I'm guessing its not a happy one as I am new to this site.But she and her puppies look adorable!congrats on your lovely family.I only have Stanley he is 8 months old now,I don't know how on earth you manage with all them,I've gone round the twist since he came in to my life lol :teehee:
:teehee: They do keep you busy dont they, especially when they are young. There is a link at the top page (first post) under the photos that will link you to Dillys story if you are interested. Good luck with Stanley :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back