The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look What I Got !!!!!

BornToHunt

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hey all

im just got back from a weekend of ferreting and lamping with thewarrener , and his lovely dogs (which r well looked after and loved!!!!!) had a great time with them :D thanks dave :cheers:

and while i was there i noticed an add for lucher pups, so dave was kind enough to take me to have a look at the pups, as soon as i seem then i just knew this was the pup for me, :D

so here is flynn, he is kelpie greyhound X beddie whippet, he is 10 weeks and is a really quiet and smart pup for his age, he has already met the other dogs and been for his jabs,

thanks again guys and i hope to do it again soon had a great weekend!!!!!! if im invited :- "

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

bc0782be.jpg

Aw! have you got a name for him yet? :wub: :wub:

OMG Kev he is soo cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

ah kev hes lovely

love his name

glad you had a good weekend

AAwwwww lovely :huggles: , pretty colour......

Welcome flyn :wub: :huggles:

Flynn is lovely :wub: congratulations :cheers: and good luck with him :luck:

Julie

Awww well done Kev :thumbsup: Flynn is lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

KEV

HOPE TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR 2 LATEST ADDITIONS TOGETHER...LIKE TO COMPARE FIONAS PUP WITH FLYNN !

:cheers:

Flynn is gorgeous :wub: :wub: Good Luck with him. :luck:

awh, :wub: i hope u bring flynn and bow to the shows and gamefairs, flynn is so cute,lol :wub:

Rose :)

Congratulations for acquiring Flynn - he is a smasher! Best of Luck with him!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back