The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look What Ive Got!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Lovely chubby puppies :wub:

Really looking forward to some more pics

Hope you are feeling better soon :thumbsup:

Yvonne

:huggles:

What a cute bundle of puppies :wub:

Hope you're feeling better soon,

Jill

That's a lovely pile of puppies you've got there, Ian :D :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about the flu - my hubby's had it for about the last 3 weeks - he can't seem to get rid of the cough :(

Good luck with the pups as they grow :luck: :luck: :cheers:

cannot believe tia is a grandma :huggles:

what lovely puppies, the colour of mum reminds us of our 2nd whippy we had many years ago :thumbsup: mum is stunning

congratulations...we need pics of each pup :thumbsup:

What a lovely litter.. :wub: :wub:

Congratulations... :cheers:

:D Lovely colours Ian, must come up and see these.

Tea & bickies i hope, glad you are feeling better.

Have you done my ped yet? :thumbsup:

Ian of Beetelian said:
Ive been really ill all over xmas the blasted Flu bug thingy.And I live alone so what with illness and looking after puppies and big dogs Ive had no time!!LOL

Hope you're feeling better now - you'll need all your energy for this lot once they're up and about :thumbsup:

Hi Thanks for all your kind comments!!

Im well on the mend thanks for asking.

Puppies are starting to move around and will start on soaked foods tomorrow. Just waiting for someone to visit to get some individual pics as very dificult on your own!!LOL

Ianx

congratulations, they look lovely.

Can only sympathise with the flu - had mine 3 weeks now - glad your feeling better

Lovely litter Ian with stunning colors...very flashy & just my cup of tea! Lots of luck with them. :thumbsup:

Could you not have picked a better time to take the flu??? :lol:

:cheers: Congratulatinos - Oh my they are gorgeous :wub: stunning colours and markings :wub: :huggles:

Very nice litter Ian. Here are some more to feast your eyes on. Born on Christmas Eve. Five bitches, three dogs.

Grandfather/ Granddaughter mating.

Sire: CH Shoebuckle, Dam: Culumalda Cool Breeze. :) :) :cheers:

102_0368_1_small.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back