The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look Who Came To Visit

Seraphina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My daughter has a new job, she was able to have dogs with her in her previous one. She works now for much larger organization and we are looking after Lily.

Last edited by a moderator:
The girls are quite happy to share the sofa and their food

How nice for you :D what a poppet :wub: , but what a shame your daughter can't have her with her any more :(

She's gorgeous...I love toy dogs..especially chiuauas (can never spell this one!)

:oops: I have spoken too soon!

I am sure my daughter will try to take Lily to work again. She just has to get to know the people, not a good idea to arrive with a dog on the first day (w00t) , but how could anybody object to little Lily?

:wub: how sweet!

these little dogs are so funny, they just take food and sleep on anyone they want - no wonder they get so spoilt (w00t)

my little iggies are just as bad :- "

Lily takes the Whippet's food so Callista gets into Lily's litle pink sheepskin bed

Great photos - what a nice bunch of dogs you have.... and Lily is :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Makes me really miss my tiny dog though!

Brilliant!! Little dogs always seem to think themselves really big!!!

Aren't Whippets wonderful though how they accept what life brings them!!!

What great pics - your two girls must be so tolerant to allow Lily into their bed - looks like they are discussing the matter between themselves though! Lily is a real cutie and looks like she is really enjoying herself! Your two girls are smashing - very pretty and they look in fab condition.

What a lovely picture. :huggles: :huggles: They look so cute together. Callista is such a beautiful colour. I really love her dark mask. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back