The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look Who I Met Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a guessing game that was - i missed it all too! I've not been near a pc for days! the fun i would have had... :- "

It's been hell keeping my bigmouth shut for so long! :lol: especially when i've been so excited (w00t)

We went to get Blue yesterday - He's even more gorgeous in the flesh!! :wub: and such a cheeky little chappie!

He was good as gold in the car, and -_- all the way home - a 7 hour journey with lots of breaks of course! We didn't get home until 11.30pm :eek:

Ten is over the moon at not being an only child anymore, within an hour of getting them home and a good play later, they settled down in bed together :huggles:

I'm so glad they get on so well :) they are both about the same height and build too - so play times nice and even :thumbsup:

He's settling in great so far - we're off to the beach this afternoon for a proper leg stretch after all that travelling :D

View attachment 13897

[SIZE=14pt]moo[/SIZE]its you!!!!! at last the suspend is over :sweating: :sweating:

how is blue doing???

[SIZE=21pt]Fantastic!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Lucky Blue[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Lucky Ten[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Lucky Moo[/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

P.S. well done Helen :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
We're going to keep Blue's name.

It's really funny - a while ago now we decided that we we're going to get another whippet. My OH has always wanted a light coloured whippet, and said a few weeks back that he wanted a blue dog and that he would call it Blue (in reference to the film Old School 'your my boy blue').

We absolutely couldn't believe it when Blue popped up on K9 - we even wanted a slightly older dog too - He's just so perfect! :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Moo and ten and of course Blue [/SIZE] :cheers:

Fabulous, he looks so settled. I am very jealous as I think he is just adorable and was only 30 minutes away from me. It was so meant to be for you though. Well done on all that travelling and hope that all goes well for you all :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Hurray!!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

They both look so happy :wub: Can't wait to see beach piccies too :thumbsup:

Wow, he looks even better in your pics! And not sick after all that driving? :thumbsup: Very jealous! :wub:

Elizabeth

Lucky lucky you, I really jealous- he's so beautiful, but they do look really well matched. Good luck (but it doesn't look like you need it)

Olivia

omg Emma, I just realised that you drove about 1200 miles (round trip) to get Blue (w00t) I am SOOOOOOO relieved you love him. I'd have to offer you petrol money if you didn't :lol: :eek:

Looking forward to more pics of your lovely boys :wub: I feel like a proud auntie.... :b

~Helen~ said:
moriarte said:
Wow, he looks even better in your pics!
Elizabeth

Just read your post, Elizabeth (w00t) :lol: :lol: I could take that the wrong way :eek: ;)

Whoops, sorry! No offense - I think it's just the angle of the head and things! They can look so different - from mouse to fox to tasmanian devil in 3 changes of expression :oops:

Elizabeth

CONGRATULATIONS MOO! :cheers:

Lucky lucky you - what a beautiful pair of whippets - they look brilliant together :wub: :wub: . Hope he continues to settle happily. :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: He looks adorable. After all the build up, it brought a lump to my throat to see him so settled :) I'm sure you will have lots of fun with him - enjoy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really pleased you have got Blue, Moo (Hey that rhymes! :lol: ) and it looks as though he and Ten will be great friends. :huggles:

He looks an absolutely super chap - can't wait to hear about all his exploits. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub:

You are soooo lucky to have Blue - he looks a gorgeous fellow and I love his colour. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Loads of pics of Blue and Ten please. :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Wonderful news - wish you all lots of fun :)

ahh, thats lovely news, they look great together

[SIZE=14pt]YAY![/SIZE]

Brilliant news - here wishing you many years of happy multiple whippet ownership ...! :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back