The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Look Who I Met Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
AWWWWWWWw [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers: to yoo Moo and Blue too :lol: :lol:

The suspense was killing me (w00t) GLad to see Blue so happy and settled in a loving home. Him and Ten look so happy together. :wub: Looks like he was meant for you :thumbsup:

Well done Helen :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Moo - they look so right together - Im so glad hes found a loving home.

Have lots and lots of very happy years together. :huggles: :wub: :thumbsup:

If you ever get sick of him - bring him over to see me ;) You are not so far away from me - we should meet up one day. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL[/SIZE] :cheers:

C O N G R A T U L AT I O N S !

:cheers: to another happy ending

looking forward to seeing more photos of the pair

:))

Here's some beach pics... sorry if they're a bit rubbish - there were just so many dogs to watch! :D

Blue loved it - seemed intrigued by the sand at first :blink: We even saw a hare - meg loved that!

View attachment 13911

smily.JPG

Wow - One really happy dog Blue - with lots of others too - what more could he want. :cheers: :thumbsup: AND a beach :thumbsup:

oh go on then, one more - think he's tired here -_-

tired.JPG

and maybe another.... :- "

blu_meg.JPG

Lovely pictures :wub: that second-to-last one is wonderful and I see what you mean about Ten and Blue being so well-matched in height and build :thumbsup: they look great together.

Aw, now that really is a happy ending :teehee:

He looks like he's got a bit of growing left in him yet? ;) Lovely pics, looks like he's settled in well already :thumbsup:

E

Hiya Emma, look like they're all having fun - espescially Meg! Was she not associating with Blue and Ten on the lead? Yvette

No, she was looking for that great big Hare that kept popping up on the sand-dunes and taunting her! - thats why they're on the lead at this point :lol:

She was really good and came back to us after her chase :thumbsup: She's worn out still today -_-

Emma :)

He looks like he's always been there, fab pics :wub: :wub:

Joy in my heart at seeing those pics. I bet he is thinking the long journey was really well worth it now :thumbsup:

Ten and Blue chilling out after todays trip to the beach... :huggles:

chillin.JPG

:wub: :wub: :wub: I can't stop looking at this thread. That last pic is lovely, the boys look so close already :thumbsup: as if they've always been together. Blue really has fallen on his feet :) he looks so relaxed.

Blue is one of the most DIVINE looking whips I have EVER seen :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back