The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking For A Lurcher With Texture

AT LAST :thumbsup: Lovely Lind@ :wub: really pleased for you...

...you think 1 will be enough ?????????????????????????????????? :lol:

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I can see why it was love at first sight, cos I am in love with him too!!! :p :huggles: :wub:

We will be requiring many, many Indy fixes, and I do hope he is a joy to live with after your long wait. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :luck:

I have been keeping a check on your plight to find a broken coated lurcher, then the 7 (5 broken coated) came into rescue near me and I immediately thought of you, and lo and behold you have got one. Indy looks a real stunner, :cheers: congratulations and keep us up to date won't you?

Indy is beeeeeeauuuuuuuutiful and well worth the wait! :D

(Sure he will need a friend to romp with too bappit)

Need plenty of pics and at least daily updates! :)

He is gorgeous!!! So glad you have found the one for you, hoping you have a lovely life together. He is so beautiful, and his new collar suits him so well.

WOW he is so beautiful :wub: . Lots and lots more photos please.

Congratulations Linda! Indy is gorgeous.

I'm not sure how you turned down a deerhound puppy though!

Cerito

Congratulations Linda :cheers:

He looks stunning, be prepared to turn heads when you take him out :teehee:

And what a fabulous name - I really like it :))

I've also been following your plight with interest, thanks for keeping us posted.

Wobbly :thumbsup:

Linda I,m so pleased you found Indy,he's absolutely gorgeous!Oh no....I'm getting broody,I wonder if four dogs would be better than three???

Cerito said:
Congratulations Linda!  Indy is gorgeous.
I'm not sure how you turned down a deerhound puppy though!

Cerito

On this comment. (And admittedly its still the honeymoon period)

I was concerned I didn't have the experience. But after a day or two with my new pal I'd have no worries next time ! The nature of this dog (and I guess the breed) is sweet and gentle and with a desire to please.

Hubby is away just now and hasn't seen him. He's not a pet lover, and its taken me years to get him to agree to a dog. But I think he'll be smitten too. (I sent him an email with a photo telling him the true story of how I went out to buy a goldfish and came back with a dog. His reply was short but without concern. He said "And how will you get that in the bowl?"

Hubby is away just now and hasn't seen him. He's not a pet lover, and its taken me years to get him to agree to a dog. But I think he'll be smitten too. (I sent him an email with a photo telling him the true story of how I went out to buy a goldfish and came back with a dog. His reply was short but without concern. He said "And how will you get that in the bowl?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant Lind@, got my kill at that one :thumbsup: Mind you these words from are from a man who's soon gonna wonder how he lived without a hound :D

More pics PLEASE!!! Indi looked a lot like young LUCAS15's bitch photo's he's posted I thought.

Come on more photos :D :D :D

aww , i'm so pleased, you have found one VERY handsome hound there :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back