The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking To Rehome Siberianhusky/malamute

becky75

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i have no idea if i am posting in the right place,so if im not can you tell me where to post this please!

we are looking to rehome a siberian husky or alaskan malamute,any age/colour, if male must be neutered as we have a female.must be good with children/other pets.we recently lost our husky due to illness and feel we are ready to open our home and love to another,we have no money to offer but guarantee a loving and knowledgeable home,please email becky on blunderwomen@aol.com with pics if possible, many thanks, becky :)

Welcome to K9 Becky, Sorry can't help, but I think your title may be bit misleading, the way I read it I though you were wanting a home not offering one, just a thought :thumbsup:

Hi - I know this advert is not a siberian husky - but this was in my local paper this week if anyone is interested.

Free to good home -Japanese Akita Female 6 years old, loving home needed , very loyal needs time love and attention but not suitable for young children/pets or breeding.

Telephone 07921 672059

Janimal said:
Free to good home -Japanese Akita Female 6 years old, loving home needed , very loyal needs time love and attention but not suitable for young children/pets or breeding.
Telephone  07921 672059

:rant: :rant: :rant:

They should call Akita rescue or the breeder, Akitas are not a breed for just anyone, they really do needexperienced homes. Also there is no such breed a Japanese Akita. We have Akita and as of Jan 01st Japanese Akita Inu.

Becky75, for Sibes or Mals try contacting the breed resuce, both breeds probably have websites that can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beerhound said:
Janimal said:
Telephone  07921 672059

:rant: :rant: :rant:

They should call Akita rescue or the breeder, Akitas are not a breed for just anyone, they really do needexperienced homes. Also there is no such breed a Japanese Akita. We have Akita and as of Jan 01st Japanese Akita Inu.

Becky75, for Sibes or Mals try contacting the breed resuce, both breeds probably have websites that can help you.

I know Beerhound - its terrible isnt it :rant: just to advertise a dog in this way - could end up so in the wrong hands. :( I just thought at least on K9 someone with more experience might see it. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a woman at my local market offering one for sale as well just a poster in amongst her car boot stuff

A 3 year old bitch is looking for a home on a email list that I'm on. She's good with children and other dogs. Home circumstances has changed from what I've read.

If you still want one then pm me and I'll pass on the details.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back