The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

loss of a puppy

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
it must of been one of those horrible weekends for racing tragedy's, our pup Kay,

6 months old ,sadly had to be put to sleep today on the vets advice due to a really bad break, its times like this that makes me realize just what a treasure our dogs are , rip my baby.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PUP GARY & DEE IT"S TERRIBLE NEWS,

JOHN&MARION

So sorry to hear of another dog sadly dying :(

My thoughts are with all those who have lost a beloved dog recently :luck:

sorry garry&denise to hear this bad news its been a black weekend for the sport sorry again. and for the little dog at fordingbridge kenny&chris

We are sorry to hear about Kay.

Susan, John,Rachel and Gary

Were so sorry. Just to let you know we are thinking of you all.

Kay was such a lovely pup.

Pauline, Ken and Kevin.

RIP. baby Kay

Really sorry to hear of your loss Gary & Denise

RIP Little Kay xx

my deepest symathies to gary and denise at this awful time. my thoughts are with you. carole

I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF YET MORE TRADGEDY FOR YOU GAZ AND DEE,AS IF EASINGTON WAS NOT ENOUGH,I HOPE THINGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU BOTH IN THE FUTURE.......MAUR.

sorry to hear the bad news gary,but your right this weekend aint been

a good en ritchie n manda,s greyhound also had to be put to sleep

due to smashing her hock up :(

cheers everyone and im sorry to hear about your greyhound richie

So very sorry Dee and Gary about your loss of Kay. We are still smarting terribly from the loss of our Girlie at Fordingbridge so know exactly how you feel. Condolences from us all at Fordingbridge

sorry to hear about your pup gaz

it chokes you up dont it

Thanks everyone ..shes a great loss ...she was such a wonderful dog to own ...she was doing everything we asked of her ...

sorry to hear about you greyhound Richie.

I never want another weekend like that ..gaz was in and out of hospital , he got something in his eye and it pieced the pupil ...so we were back and forward from there.....his eyes much better now .

Gary Dee Ritchie Manda sorry to hear about your dogs.

Our thoughts are with you Gaz and Dee, so sorry to hear of your loss and also of yours Ritchie and Amanda, what a terrible weekend for you all......Pete/Pat

sorry to hear about kay my thoughts are with you both , and also to richie and amana.

Our thoughts are with all the owners who suffered the pain of loseing a loved pet over the weekend, I know how you feel as I have had the same thing happen to me, we wish you all the best for future racing.

peter, and jade

So sorry gary and dee for your loss, its so hard to say anything comforting at this sad time, all our thoughts are with you.

Amanda and Darren

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back